Mission 27: Nobody care

I dried the sweat I had on the forehead that had accumulated in the last 5 hours ... I think? I'm not sure I took into account the past time. Anyway, damn! I stayed to look at the dance of this boss only for a few minutes, and already on the phone I got the notifications that came out 4.2. Luckily I had the playstation account connected also on the phone so as not to have to return to my attic to play. Putting this topic for the moment, I understood that the time here in this world passes much more slowly than the real world this means that the hours here can be equivalent to days or even weeks for me; I hope that I am not influenced by the flow of time otherwise this would mean that for the others here I become faster old than their standard. Suddenly i began to feel old, is this what an elderly person feels when he looks at young people? Returning to the main topic: cabbage that Odyssey were these quests, but in all this I managed to have Furina.

Ok now seriously, what I intend to do today is taking gnosis before it's too late. I got up and went back up the stairs while I stretched, once I reached the top I looked up to see the sun in the sky, well today promises to be a beautiful day like a summer one which makes me want to go for a nice swim later. I brought my gaze back to the ground and started walking again, and I saw that there were already the inhabitants around especially near the fountain who were already praying and there were many of them, I wonder if the people here in this country are like rabbits, because for me it is not normal that there are so many and especially that they pray every day. I kept moving so I could catch up the first transport on the sea rail since I didn't know if there was a specific timetable in this world. While I was thinking about it, I passed by one of the cutest creatures in this world, but not as cute as dream eaters.

I won't lie: the first time I saw them I too fell victim to their cuteness in fact I wanted to hug one as soon as I had the chance but now is not the time

We exchanged a quick glance but I returned my attention to where I needed to go. I continued until I arrived at the Marcotte station, I approached the blackboard with the aquabus timetable on it and with my luck I found one that would pass through here in a few minutes. I smiled and sat down on the bench.

A few minutes later...

Finally the aquabus arrived and I got up from the bench, while I was waiting for it no one else had shown up here besides me and even the bus itself was empty, you can see that maybe today no one else had to come here or they will do it more late but I didn't care now. I got on the aquabus and when I was on board I turned towards the driver who was nothing more than another Melusina.

 I got on the aquabus and when I was on board I turned towards the driver who was nothing more than another Melusina