Mission 7 (Part 1): Omen of death

Ok, reminder for the future if someone invites you to sleep over because of your looks, refuse, get away from the others as quickly as possible and find a safe spot where you can skip the night. Why am I telling you to pin this? Because that's exactly what happened to me, long story short... I was forced to sleep in an inn with Lumine because she had more or less the same ideology as Diluc about having a child sleep outside among hilichurls and so on, so she took me to the inn where she would be staying in Liyue and I finished. to spend the night with her and also I ended up in her own room because the staff no longer had free rooms and they also mistaken us for brother and sister. Now this gave me further confirmation that people here are almost certainly blind, but how do you mistake two people for relatives if they don't even look alike? However the fact is that even if the bed was comfortable the problem was with the person with whom I had to share it, initially I had offered to sleep on the floor but she did not like this and so I ended up in the situation in which many people would have killed to have the my place, I wanted to skip the night to immediately move on to the next day and to do so I had to wait for everyone to sleep to open the menu. It took a while but in the end they fell asleep and so I set the time I wanted it to be, I was about to press jump but suddenly a couple of familiar arms wrapped around me blocking me and this froze my blood because I was sure that everyone they were asleep, then I turned to Lumine and to my surprise he was sleeping but he had tears in his eyes and whispered his brother's name under his breath. He really must have missed her a lot if she was in this state so to calm her down I decided to hug her with the hope that she could sleep peacefully, and so I ended up falling asleep with her as I mentally prepared myself for the next day. And this is the story, now we had just finished having breakfast even though I had insisted that I did not need to eat or anything but I ended up having breakfast at least I had not been fed or else and I could already consider it a miracle, at this moment they were thinking of a way to get on the jade chamber even if it would have been simple enough to ask me to bring them but who was I to stop them? Also Lumine needed to get stronger for what's to come otherwise things could end very badly, speaking of the devil I've never put my hand on a weapon since I've been here so I had to see how much Gamer has affected my body so I told Lumine and Paimon that I would go on an urgent commission and that I would arrive later at the invitation, both looked at me with doubt and tried to dissuade me from it but I had assured her that everything would be fine and in the end she managed to convince them and they leave me to go. I was out of the city and no one was keeping an eye on me, a golden opportunity but I didn't know where to test my skills, and suddenly a light bulb went on in my head, reminding me that there was a function that allowed me to mark my position of specific enemies in this game, I activated it and it opened the book that I used to look for the enemies that I needed to enhance the characters, I did not want to start with something strong so I decided to start from the basics with simple slimes, I pressed on the icon and soon the position of a group on the map was highlighted. Smiling, I closed the map and headed for the ping. I ran like Sonic the hedgehog leaving behind a black spot that then disappeared soon after, I reached the point and the ping disappeared but it took me exactly where I wanted because just ahead of me there were some level 20 hydro slimes. their attention that as soon as they saw me they triggered and approached me to attack me, at that moment I thought about which weapon to use while I easily dodged all the attacks and after a few seconds I finally decided what to use, opened the palm of my right hand and the weapon materialized.

 their attention that as soon as they saw me they triggered and approached me to attack me, at that moment I thought about which weapon to use while I easily dodged all the attacks and after a few seconds I finally decided what to use, opened the ...