Mission 13: The Shogun

The moment has come, I was in the crowd that had gathered in the square and it was much more than there was in the game and we were all watching Thoma kneeling with his hands tied while he had two guards armed with spears at his sides . I really wanted to act sooner but I had to be patient and wait for the traveler to arrive so I could save him. I looked around to see if I could see Paimon Lumine but I still couldn't see them and this was starting to worry me and they then increased when I saw the Shogun on the spot where her statue was supposed to be with her. His gaze was really fixed on the Pyro vision and then he reached out his right arm as a purple sphere formed in his hand, then finally after looking again he finally managed to find Lumine and Paimon and so my worries calmed down.

(Stop at 01:30)

Lumine had just been transported on the NEET plane, well now it was time to act. I jumped and landed next to Thoma and Paimon and she the latter didn't recognize me because of the hood.

Paimon: Who are you?

Y/n: Don't worry, I'm on your side.

I took out a small knife and then cut the rope binding Thoma's wrists, as soon as he was free and on his feet I handed him a spear from one of the guards who had been knocked down by Lumine.

Thoma: Thanks, but what am I supposed to do about it?

Y/n: Be ready and aim well.

Thoma: What?

Not even after he asked the question right away, the next cutscene started to play.

(Start after 01:34)

Paimon: What are you doing? Run!

I turned my head slightly looking at all three.

Y/n: Don't worry, you think about running away, I'll take care of this puppet.

The gaze on me intensified on me, surely because I realized she was a fake even if she didn't show it, the reluctant trio eventually then started running away leaving me alone with her. We both stared at each other and then I raised my right hand and then Kingdom Key appeared in my hand and I got into a fighting stance. From behind the Shogun then came two guards armed by Lancia who put themselves in front of the doll, but she then put from forward to them.

Guard 1: S..shogun?

Puppet: take care of the fugitives, I will be dealing with this one.

Both guards nodded by bowing and then leaving the area, and so we returned to being only in two again. Then after a few matches of seconds she finally made her move.

Obviously she went with the move that would eliminate any problem with the speed of lightning, the "Musou no Hitotachi".