Mission 28: The lie

Wow! So this is how adults feel when they have Christmas and New Year's Eve with friends. Among "friends" even if I only had a super advanced flying box with me... well, still better than being alone.

Next time I'll make sure to spawn some NPC or something so it looks like I'm actually partying with friends because I'm actually alone, but for the first time it was quite educational.

Anyway, a little summary of what I had done in recent days:

For my little "vacation", let's call it that, from this game, I've made a selection of various games that I can visit so as to change things up a bit;

I played the latest version of Genshin, I participated in the latest event, I unlocked the new 5 and 4 star characters;

Just before the holidays, I made a plan for when I personally interfere in Fontaine;

Finally I learned to be a Dueltainer, so now I can also be called some kind of circus kid, but not like: Yuya Sakaki, Yusho Sakaki or Dennis Mcfield. I won't just do magic tricks or anything with just my monsters but also with other things, like actual circus acts and those magic tricks that are on YouTube and Instagram. And yes! I learned how Instagram works and created an account but I can't post anything due to some rules.

And that's all.

Well, now that I'm done with the recap, I think it's time to go put on a little show.

I came out of my hiding place and spawned in a random alley in the city while whistling.

During the walk I came across the shop where the newspapers sold, this reminded me that this place was full of journalists, taken by my curiosity I approached the small bookcase exposed outside and took one of the newspapers that were there and putting me to read it.

I continued to turn the pages to see if there was one where it mentioned my arrival or the sighting of something out of the ordinary but I found nothing, the only things written above were only news on the climate, people, new discoveries and other stuff like this. I continued to turn until I found a page dedicated to the disappearance of people, to clarify: women.

This reminded me of the second half of the first quest of the 4.0, that I personally found a little useless even if it served for the new nation otherwise only a case would not have been nice. With this I decided that I would have completed the second half, so that Lumine already had one less problem of dealing with. I put the newspaper in place and decided to start to solve the problem of disappeared women.

Ok... the first thing I had to do was find Marcel, and I already had an idea of where he might be. I moved to the opposite side of the city taking the road that passed by the blacksmith and finally found the shop he ran, I approached the employee who was outside hoping she would let Marcel out.

Y/n: Excuse me madame.

She turned when she heard my voice, and when she saw me she smiled a little and lowered herself slightly.

Calcagni: Hi little one, how can I help you?

Y/n: Is monsieur Marcel here? I'm looking for him.

She raised an eyebrow

Calcagni: And why are you looking for him, do you need something from him?

Y/n: An old acquaintance of him asked me to look for him, the rest i have to tell him only.

She stood still for a few seconds surely thinking whether she should do it or not.

Calcagni: Sure, I'll let him know.

With that she entered the shop.

A few minutes later...

The person I was waiting for came out of the shop.