Mission 17: The aftermath and new enhancement

Y/n: Glad to hear that, for a second I thought you were going to make the other decision and that I should use some more common sense but thank goodness you didn't.

Raiden Shogun: You made me realize that my fears and indecisions were hurting both me and my entire nation, thank you for pointing that out. I will forever be grateful to you.

I put both hands behind my head and smiled.

Y/n: It's no problem, I'm always willing to help those in need even if it doesn't seem like it.

I turned and started walking towards the gate I had opened.

Y/n: Know that if you ever find yourself in trouble or alone, don't hesitate to ask your friends for help. After all, I think you have them too, right?

I turned my head slightly as I waited for his response.

Raiden Shogun: Yes... yes I will.

I turned my head in front of me as I smiled again and picked up the coat I'd taken off before the fight.

Y/n: Great... Listen can you keep this secret for me?

I turned to her as she looked at me.

Raiden Shogun: What secret?

Y/n: See the coat I was wearing? It is necessary to hide my double identity, surely you are wondering why, so let me tell you.

An explanation later...

Raiden Shogun: I understand, don't worry I will make sure that no one knows your identity.

Y/n: Thank you Shogun.

Raiden Shogun: EI...please call me EI.

Y/n: EI? Now that I think about it, I never told you my name. All right, thank you EI. My name is Y/n.

EI: Y/n? I like it.

Finished speaking I put my coat in my pocket and then I touched the gate which lit up and turned me into a small ball of light which allowed me to cross it.

Outside

I was happy because I managed to get so far and to fix the troubles that were in this nation even though it touched the traveler, however, a little rest was lined, I finally saw Harbinger die because of his own swervling and Now I just had to go to give the news, this deserves the celebrations. I closed the eyes and smiled finally at the exit, I felt my body reform and I freed myself slightly in the air feeling the external world again since it seemed to have passed an eternity, finished flying I gently given the ground and opened the eyes and That was a big mistake.

My smile and my happiness turned into this:

Why? Because all over the resistance soldiers were all armed while they had their open mouths that seemed to arrive on the ground, together with them there were also: Lumine, Paimon, Gorou and Kaedehara Kazuha