Mission 5: Trip to Liyue

I never thought Diluc would be kind enough to let me sleep on his property given his noble status, but it seems like anything can happen.

Needless to say, as soon as the maids saw me, they immediately began to pinch my cheeks and hug me while they asked Diluc who I was, replying that I was a guest.

The house was the same as the one in the game in every detail, I could also see the photo of the mother with her father like any other happily married couple.

Diluc asked some of the servants to show me the guest room and prepare a hot bath to clean me from the fight a little while ago.

Some maids accompanied me to the bathroom, getting me ready with a towel and pajamas to wear when I finished.

Later...

I was in the guest room and it was very nice, there was everything a guest needed to feel comfortable, the dinner was also going quite well, now I know what dinners are like among the nobles and they are really very elegant especially since the cooks were very kind to prepare many dishes as they did not know what I ate. But the only downside to this dinner started when I sat down at the table and guess what. I didn't get there because of my short stature in fact they had to put books on my chair to make me get on top of the table and at that moment I felt a slight blow to my pride and then as icing on the cake to ruin my self-esteem some maid wanted to be the ones to feed me, at that moment I wanted to sink into a deep abyss and it emerges more for the amount of shame I felt and all in front of Diluc who was at the other end of the table when they started trying to feed me I saw him smile in front of my situation certainly as a consolation prize for the defeat a little while ago, when then dinner was over and my pleas to let me eat alone were almost all words in the wind, I looked into his eyes with a murderous look and whispered under his breath that if he told someone I would kill him, then making sure that a drop of sweat came down his forehead as he nodded silently.

Summary of the dinner: A severe blow to my dignity.

And the beauty is that thanks to my power I no longer needed to eat or drink so what I did, I did it not to be rude and to avoid long explanations that everyone except Diluc would not have listened to even if I would then be convinced that I he would have forced to eat.

Anyway I knew that he still didn't trust me, because every now and then I could see him spying on me while I was doing something and this was making me nervous a bit, but I could just walk away but I couldn't do it while I was being seen so I decided that once the right time I would have left and gone to Liyue because I was no longer needed here and besides I had to stop Morax from making that contract so as to save the gnosis. So when the time came I used Stopza to stop time and get ready to leave but I had to do one thing first, he dressed me in my normal clothes, wrote a message on a sheet of paper and teleported myself from Lumine to the place where he was staying. I took from my pocket an item from a Minecraft mod called: The eye that watches you.

 I took from my pocket an item from a Minecraft mod called: The eye that watches you