Mission 12: Training

Another day passed, another mission to accomplish but before starting this one I had to get rid of a weight that had positioned itself between my belly and my legs, this weight however was not a large or heavy object but also soft and small and also pink.

(Not mine)

I already didn't understand how she found me or why she was hovering over me as when I jumped to the next day I was looking at the sky instead of looking around me, something I'll have to pay more attention to in the future. I wanted to get up and see if Lumine and Paimon had already arrived but this little fox that I also knew who it was didn't want to let me move in fact every time I tried it it opened slightly and then tried to moderate my thumb so as to make me lose my grip, I didn't want to hurt her bad since she's not an enemy or anything but I had to move her so I closed my eyes and began to think, after a few seconds an idea came to me that made me smile and that would have ensured me freedom of movement.

I stroked the little fox's head with my right hand to get her attention. She looked at me as she thought what I wanted.

Y/n: Hi little fox, could you please come down to me?

She looked at me for a few seconds and then yawned and turned away. I took it as a so I decided to resort to the tactic that would make me win.

Y/n: If you come down to me I promise you that in return I will make you do something very special.

The fox hearing the proposal turned and sat down with his gaze fixed on me, certainly curious to know what it was about.

Y/n: From the way you look at me I think you're curious what this is all about right?

She arched her eyebrow slightly.

Y/n: Fine, but you have to promise me you won't tell anyone, okay?

I closed my eyes and then two fox ears appeared on my head and then on the side of the pelvis where the sacrum is, 6 black fox tails appeared.

(I tried my best)

Y/n mind

Y/n: Thanks Gacha club!