Mission SP: 1

These stories take place in random points of the main story and some of them are omake.

Little big Y/n 1

Mondstadt

I was on my way to Mondstadt, after I returned from Inazuma yesterday I decided to take a little break and resume the routine I did when I first came here. Also today I don't know why but... I felt... how can I explain? More like a cartoon so to speak.

I looked at my hand and saw that it was as if someone had drawn it.

*Boom!*

I immediately looked up where I had heard the explosion and to my shock saw that it was coming from inside the city.

This scared me a lot. There was no event or mission involving explosions in Mondstadt, I immediately summoned Kingdom Key and rushed inside. Follow the sound of fighting and I came to the center of the city near the alchemy table and saw this:

 Follow the sound of fighting and I came to the center of the city near the alchemy table and saw this:

Ok... I didn't know what children were doing here and why they were dressed like the playable characters from Mondstadt but what caught my attention was the cloud of smoke that was among them, I got close enough to it and then I got into a fighting position.

Y/n: Alright everyone, the party's over, show up and face me!

After pronouncing the sentence, the cloud of smoke spread and revealed two children also dressed as two playable characters: Noelle and Albedo who remained like deer in front of the lighthouse.

This was really confusing me, I made Kingdom Key disappear since there was no need for it. At that point all the children who were around the two turned towards me and ran towards me.

???: Y/n!

The little girl who looked like Jean spoke alongside a little girl slightly younger than her who looked like Barbara. But what confused me most about her plea for help was that she knew my name.