Mission 21: Trip to Sumeru

It was a really good reunion I had, everyone was thrilled and surprised to see me again and if the whack Diluc gave me on the head for disappearing and worrying the maid counts, then yes, it was quite a good reunion.
Everyone wanted to know what I had during my absence and I satisfied them by not telling half of the things I did and making up many things, in short, they believed it except Venti (she) knew what I did because I asked Zhongli to to do it. As soon as (s)he saw me (s)he immediately hugged me so tightly I felt my spine was about to break. Luckily I was able to free myself so I could live another day.

3 days later...

I was leaving Mondstadt again to continue with my mission I had warned everyone and also took the time to plan my moves and which ones I needed to pay more attention, by analyzing the canon events I played in my training room. I took a sigh and began to walk, just for a few meters looking for a place where there were no eyes and ears. Managed to find the place I opened the mini map and then selected the closest possible point to Sumeru available which was one of the ones in The Chasm. I pressed on the icon and then was teleported to the destination, which was one of the Waypoints. I headed inside the mine, when i then came out could see the green that covered the place.

Well now there was one thing I had to do before venturing into Sumeru.

Change my appearance.

I went behind a rock that was nearby and changed my clothes, when he finished he came out from behind the rock with my new garment:

With these I should be able to blend in with the locals as well as hide my identity and speaking of identity...

Since I can't and don't want to be recognized, I need a new identity or rather a code name. I put my hand on my chin and then after a few seconds I was able to come up with the perfect code name for when I'm wearing this uniform.

Y/n: This is 4S, Nothing to report. Weather's sure nice today. Though!

Perfect! but something was still missing... oh! Right!

I materialized my new companion in my hands and then turned it on and she began to levitate next to me and then stopped in front of me.