The Passion in your Eyes

~chapter eight~

Pov Haru

The day at work wasn't really helping to calm my inner self down.

Quite the opposite to be honest, I now felt even more drained than before.

There were a few paper works left, which I finished and one or two appraisals I had.

Staring at my front door, I yawned, suddenly feeling tired and listless.

My huge mansion should have been a place where I felt at home.

A swimming pool, a great garden area, a beautiful bedroom, the kitchen and so on, everything should make a human being happy and feel comfortable.

But this didn't.

I worked hard for my money and even my family name got me a good state in publicity.

It was easy for me to find possible buisness partners for the company, but there was one thing I learned over all this years.

Money can't buy happiness.

You can buy stuff like a big house, a nice car, or even sex.

But money will never give you love.

Money will never make you feel at home and through money you never know if people like you, because of you as person, or your wealth.

I entered the house, knowing no one will be there, waiting for me.

Again this silence, hitting me like a huge wall of empty screams.

For real it feels like living on a graveyard...just without the funny zombies.

I sighed about my mind which tried to make me laugh with this stupid comment.

Everything seemed gray, indeed my walls were, but without any voices, laughers, friends, or even family, I felt incomplete.

It was like a bottomless pit.

You can fill it up with the best wine, but it will never be full.

I was thankfull, that I had such a nice friend like Ilwoo, with him I was capable to be myself, to have fun and forget about the bad things.

But at this moment, there was a strong feeling inside me, that even this had happened to come to an end.

But I still needed the blond haired so bad.

Pov Ilwoo

Tomorrow would be Friday and I still didn't have a job.

"I should have send my application to more than one site. What a dumb idiot I am."

Murmuring this I got myself ready for bed.

I pulled the oversized pink T-shirt with the three stripes label over my head and wore only my black underwear underneath it.

When I felt snug, my body moved under the warm blanket.

After I was half asleep, I heared a loud knocking on the door.

Shrugging body and me getting my phone lamp I walked on tippy-toes, silently to where the noise came from.

I was scared, because it was in the middle of the night.

That was the reason why I kept out the light approaching the door cautiously.

"Hello? Who is there?" I tried to sound frightening.

"Ilwoo, it's me. Haru. Can I come in? Please."

His deep voice sounded shaky and unsteady, while saying it.