The whole Time

~chapter twenty eight~

Pov Yejun

Why did I just promise to come to this celebration? My hands gripped the microphone convulsively.

"Slightly looser please." This was addressed to me and I sighed in agony.

"Yes Coach."

We had been rehearsing this for so long that I could have sworn I could do it all in my sleep.

My hair fell strandly in my face.

Noticing this, my fingers pushed up the black hairband with the white hook label again today.

And again.

"Everyone in their positions and more energy, if you don't mind."

Tired and lead by this annoyed voice, we all trotted to our starting position.

Dancing alone was exhausting enough, but singing to it, or in my case rapping, left you sweaty and out of breath.

Every time someone complained or said they couldn't do it anymore, the trainer's answer was clear. Just like now.

"If you think this is too much for you, then it's probably best if you leave now. The door is over there."

This strict statement was addressed to a little slag boy who was about my age and had black hair. He looked up frightened.

The boy quickly excused himself and got to his feet. "No,No. I'm fine. Won't happen again."

I loved rapping. But if I could have chosen, I definitely wouldn't have chosen dancing. Since my movements weren't really good.

The whole procedure started from the beginning, paid in with a few hits of the beat.

It only lasted a couple seconds though and the song stopped again just before my part.

I looked at the rough move of the trainers hand. With a quick press of the button, the sound faded abruptly.

I let out a deep groan, disappointed that I couldn't even get to my lyrics.

"Do you really want to become idols or would you prefer some limp street performers who earn their money underground?"

And again. I was so sick of it. The music played again and again from the loudspeakers, which were each attached to one end of the large mirror.

Akita's voice reached my ears and without realizing it, I began to find it easier to dance.

There was something soothing about his voice, or rather his singing.

Something I couldn't define more precisely and yet it was there and helped me to relax.

Pov Author

Ilwoo was still in the same position.

The sinking sun, shining through the window, left golden strands on his hair.

He could have sworn he saw a small smirk on Haru's face as he got pulled closer.

The blonde haired wasn't too keen on the idea of ​​him going to the housewarming.

But he didn't like the thought of letting his current boyfriend participate there alone either.

Thin slim fingers fumbled again in the fabric of the green jacket.

"Alright I'll come with you."

The brown eyes behind him sparkled happily at the answer.

"Thank you, you're the best."