Ever had a French kiss?

~chapter thirty eight~

POV Ilwoo

At some point I lost Haru Hyung in the crowd and gave up the search after several unsuccessful attempts.

"Juice boy?"

My head swiveled to the right, where the dark voice found its origin.

"Hey, I know you..."

My voice grew stronger after I was sure it was the same young man I'd seen outside the store.

His oval face, with relatively strong features, was half-shadowed by one of the many headlights and looked uncomfortable.

"Um... is it okay if I sit next to you?"

As if he expected no for an answer, I could already feel his body withdrawing.

"Sure."

His posture relaxed and he sat down on the stool next to me.

"Do you know anyone from here?"

His reluctance to start a serious conversation was overcome inside and out and he nodded briefly.

"Akita Hyung and I are at work together."

At this moment a couple of drunks accidentally stumbled into us, but quickly excused themselves.

While I gave almost no reaction, my counterpart jumped as if someone had threatened him with a knife.

The eyes, which had just made a rather tired impression, were now more wide in shock.

"Are you all right?"

He nodded and reverted to his old form.

POV Haru

"Hi Sunmin.  Nice to finally see you again."

I hugged my old classmate who seemed to have had a few too many drinks and gave him a friendly pat on the back. 

"Hey...long time no see Haru."

The young man, who was my age, wore a black leather jacket and biker pants. 

His silver hair was styled in a mohawk and he was holding a girl with the same look in his right arm. 

"May I introduce you to my girlfriend. 

Her name is..."

"...It's okay my honey bear, I can do that myself."

The self-confident female let go of her „honey bear" and reached me her hand featuring many rings. 

I looked her in the face and received a smile punctuated by piercings. 

"My name is Yuna.  Nice to meet you."

My conversation deepened to the point that I almost forgot I'd ordered a water. 

I accepted it gratefully and didn't let the other people I knew persuade me to drink something harder.