The Worlds Ending, Again. Again

After that disturbing revelation, we went back to Mike's. We called in a code red, Max and El didn't answer, so slept over Mike's again, not that we got much sleep at all. In the morning we tried again, after an hour Max answered.

"Shut. Up."

"She turned it off." Lucas said.

"Bitch." I said, standing and walking overbto the phone. I called her and Max picked up.

"I'm sleeping. Go away."

"The worlds ending. No." I said. "We're not joking, it's a code red. You know what a code red is. Get dressed and egt your ass over here. We're at Mike's." I hung up.

"Try Dustin again." Mike said to Lucas.

"He's not answering." Lucas said.

"I think he's pissed at us for that Suzie thing." I said, picking up the phone again. I called his house and his mom answered.

"Hello, Miss Henderson speaking."

"Hi Dustins mom." I said. "Where is he?"

"Oh, Y/n, hello. How-"

"Yeah I'm great thanks. Where's Dustin?"

"I don't know." She said. "I thought he was with you."

I sighed. "Okay Miss Henderson. Thanks, bye." I hung up. "He's not home. He's probably stuffing his face with Steve or something."

I put the phone down and sat back down with the boys. We waited half an hour and then Max and El showed up. Then Will finally explained himself.

"I didn't think it was anything ay first. I mean, I think I just didn't wanna belive it. The first time I felt it was at Day Of The Dead."

"The power went out that night too." Mike remembered.

"Maybe their connected." I said. "Like how your mom used lights to find you when you were in the Upside Down."

"And then I felt it again at the feild near Nelson farm the next day. Then again yesterday outside with Y/n." Will went on.

"What dose it feel like?" Max asked.

"It's almost like," Will thought of a way to explain it. "You know when you drop on a roller coaster?"

"Sure." Mike said.

"Yeah." Max nodded.

"No." El shook her head.

"It's like... everything inside your body is just sinking all at once but, this is worse. Your body... it goes cold and- and you can't breathe. I felt it before, whenever he was close."

"Whenever who was close?" Max asked.

"The Mind Flayer."

"I closed the gate." El said.

"I know but, what if he never left? What if we locked him out here with us?" Will looked at El.

I leaned back and lay on the floor. "Then we're fucked."

"Aren't you cheerful?" Max snapped.

"Shut up New Girl." I said.

Will got up and walked over to the table. Me all followed. Will grabbed a piece of paper and black crayon. He drew as he spoke.

"This is him. All of him. But, that day on the feild, a part of him attached itself to me." He rubbed his hand over the paper and showed it to us. The black had smeared all over him. "My mom got ut our of me. And Eleven closed the gate."