chap-10

Today jungkook came to sets earlier .He don't know but he felt little happy when director said only he and taehyung will be shooting today.

He doesn't know why he felt little uneasy when ever Jennie asks taehyung to give some tips to her.he doesn't like the attention she gets for taehyung .only he should get .he was thankful that in fews Days her shoot will be end soon then she will not present in sets .

He didn't really give a thought why he was feeling like this he just doesn't want to .

He was so it thoughts he didn't see person infornt of him he slightly bumped shoulder to person.while walking carelessly inside the studio.which made other to stumble a little

He finally looked at side to see old man taehyung driver.

He turned towards him.

" I am extremely sorry uncle I didn't see u ".
Jungkook said continuously bowing to old man .

"It's OK son I am okay don't worry " .he said with smile.

Jungkook gave him smile .
And moved into the studio .

He went inside set he can't see taehyung may be he was changing outfit.

Jungkook got ready and changed his outfit this week jin hyung will not present with him so he need to take care of his belongings .

He took his small bag which has phone and 2 bottles of banana milk along with him and placed on the chair .

He had to shoot first today the scene was he will practicing his dance for prom night and taehyung will be helping him with this .

He did the dance practice yesterday 2 hrs he was excellent in it so he doesn't need it .

Jungkook's pov :

I was wearing white I was little nervous about the shoot. It is not particularly I will dance. It is just i will do few moves and as per script taehyung will be joining me all of sudden grabbing my waist and boom then we will kiss.

So you can see why I was nervous. We don't particularly kiss we just come close and scene will be cutted.

(A/N: I still cant believe actors really kiss on screen .and you know what I came know about this just few months back 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ ).

I went on the set the stylist was fixing my hair. I looked to my side taehyung was coming out of room.he gave me small smile.i returned smile to him.

Taehyung was sitting infornt of me .

My stylist went away .the director said action.
Music was playing in background .
I slowly moved my body .I don't why everything reminded me that night which I danced at show .when opened my eyes only to the Same look on taehyung face which I caught. His gaze was too much intimidating.

He body was feeling hot went i felt unmoved gaze on him.

My shot was about to end but I saw director was not saying cut .
I looked at taehyung who was stared coming towards me without even blinking eyes and he was maintaining eye contact.

My heart was literally beating hard .
My cheeks were burning up.

Taehyung came closer to me .he long fingers slowly touched my waist .which sent shivers in body .

He wrapped his both arms around me and yanked me forward which. made me fall on his chest .I gasped little

I don't even whats happening. All I see was just taehyung and everything was blur .he looking with loved filled in his eyes which was too real to think it was acting .

I slowly placed my hands his chest and moved it up to his shoulder.

Our foot steps slowly matched each other .we were still looking at each .I don't know but I was liking it too much I just want to time to stop .

We slowly stopped our steps .he slowly moved his gaze from my eyes to lips.
My breath hitched when I felt he was leaning closer to me .I felt his hot breath on my lips .I unknowingly closed my eyes and moved closer to him. I can feel his lips were too close to me and I was not minding at all.

End of pov :

Cut the director finally said he was also so mesmerized by there performance that the was unable to cut it in middle. It came out beautiful then he imagined.

Finally taehyung and jungkook snapped out there little bubble.
Jungkook's looked at older who looked so tensed .

"You guys are turely amazing I didn't thought you would be completing in one shot "director said .

"Thanks you "jungkook said eyeing who still so lost.

On other side taehyung he fallen younger really hard but he just want to know jungkook like him.

He was so happy when he when saw jungkook was glaring at Jennie with angry pout he always does that when ever she will ask taehyung something. Taehyung know other wants to give attention only to him.

he was happy as they were both comfortable with each other.

He sat on chair younger was again dancing infornt. It was same like last time mesmerizing he wearing white and now he couldn't control himself any more.His legs took him near jungkook .he held younger small waist and yanked him closer to him. All he was thinking right moment was jungkook in his arms .

He finally looked at younger pink glossy lips .he just want to taste them nothing he hear apart from younger breath .he slowly moved closer he smell strawberry scent .he just want taste those beautiful lips . That's when director said cut .

Taehyung was totally forgot that he was on set he just too shocked to do something he didn't know when he came near jungkook.

It's good thing director said cut or he would have surely kissed the younger.

____________________________________________

Again there will update Tommrow.

Please Share your thoughts.