chap-26

taehyung .

(A/n : obviously 😌😌😤 who will dare kiss jungkook especially in my books)

"Come on get up we have to eat "taehyung said lifting younger up and moving inside the kitchen

Jungkook giggled and kissed older neck .
"I missed you ".Younger mumbled holding him more tightly.

"I know "taehyung said placing him on the kitchen counter .Taehyung was about move but younger wrapped his legs around the older making him fall on his chest.

"We have whole night kook first eat something ".taehyung said looking at the younger .

Younger haven't moved he held older right hand and kissed on his ring .

Taehyung looked at younger who was kissing ring .

"I don't want to leave Tommrow "younger said looking at older eyes .
Taehyung moved kissed youngers chubby cheeks affectionately.

"You can stay bun as you don't have any scheduled this 2 days ".
Jungkook held cupped olders face and kissed on his forehead.

"Jin hyung is getting too much doubts on me hyung he is thinking I may have moved on from you and found other one .plus me coming here every week is not helping ".

"You can say the truth baby he is most trusted preson you know ".older said caressing youngers thigs .

"I don't want it hyung that industry finally leaved you I don't what to drag you again to that hell ".

" Okay fine leave the topic we only have few hours let us enjoy ok ".taehyung asked kissing youngers Chin.younger nodded

" let me heat it for you "taehyung said .

Younger moved his legs .taehyung went to heat the food.
Younger looked at older he don't blink his eyes .he don't miss older for even a millisecond. Cause he can't see him for next hole week.

Younger looked at his engagement ring in few weeks taehyung will completely his .
He will only belong him.he will not be jeon jungkook anymore he will be Kim jungkook.

Younger smiled at the thought of get married .He was waiting from day one but taehyung stopped him he want younger to trun atleast 25 .Before taking a huge step.

No one knows about there engagement not even jin.younger was very serious about it .
If any how they know taehyung is engaged to jungkook they never will let him leave in peace .

Younger never were ring in public places he oh wears it when he comes to his home. To this taehyung.

Jungkook looked around taehyung placed food on table.

Taehyung is now good artists which was his dream.he just sells his painting under name of v .

"Where is eomma "younger asked.

"She was sleeping with there girl gang as she knows her son in law needs privacy ".taehyung said.

"But I want to meet her ".jungkook pouted.

"You can bun she will come Tommrow now come and have food "taehyung said .

He took younger he about to place him on chair but younger protested .

"I want to sit on your lap ".

"As your wish highness ".older said and made him sit on his lap .

Younger took spoon and tasted the food .

He eyes grown wide when he tasted it .
"It is really good tae I got myself a chef husband "younger said .

Taehyung chuckled "not husband baby but your mother in law but if you want I will try for you ".

"No baby I can cook for you don't worry ".

Jungkook had his dinner they to there room younger had his bath.
He wore one of taehyungs shirt .

What's wrong in wearing soon to be husband shirt right .

Jungkook went to look older who was sitting in balcony looking out .

Younger went near taehyung other looked at him he saw how younger was only wearing his white and nothing beneath that's how it was looking .

" you're seducing me baby "taehyung asked .

Jungkook slowly sat older lap other looked at his every move with heart eyes.

Jungkook moved close taehyung ear and whispered. "Yes are loosing control mr.kim "

" I have been strong soldiers many times baby ".taehyung said kissing on neck.

"You Remember baby you danced for the first time "taehyung asked.

Younger shivered when he felt cold hands inside his shirt .

"I do "younger mumbled. But soon gasped when he felt older hands on his waist ..

"You seduced me a lot that's day ".taehyung said kissing younger neck.

Younger moved back and smashed his lips on olders .

He started to kiss older more aggressively .he won't feel for whole one week again .He won't taste those lips for week again.

Younger biting the taehyung lips making it almost bleed .

Taehyung caressed younger back to calm him down .he know how other was feeling separation was hard for them .
Especially when everything is fine in your relationship .Both were craving for each other.

Jungkook leaved older lips and attacked his neck.He can give as many hickeys he want older will never stop him.

"Make love to me hyung"younger mumbled with closed eyes and breathing heavily.

"Not now baby you will be tried Tommrow .and I don't want to limp at the airport".

Jungkook opened his and looked at older. tears were forming in his eyes .he don't want this night to over soon.

"No no baby angel you're not crying this time baby ".taehyung said asked kissed youngers eyes. He kissed younger button nose which was red due to weather and his smooth cheeks .

He lifted jungkook take him inside as his baby was feeling cold .

Taehyung laied on bed and younger was sleeping on him.holding him tightly.

Taehyung looked at jungkook. his sister was right jungkook was his cure he was not like before .his became strong mentally. His mom and his angel helped him alot .

He is happiest now his mom was leaving with him and he will get married soon will his baby .

_____________________________________________.

There will be flashback don't worry .

Plz share your thoughts .

Thanks you.