chap-34

Older was working behind the counter he was preparing coffee for one of the customer.

Older was working behind the counter he was preparing  coffee  for one of the customer

Younger was looking at taehyung with shining eyes .his eyes were following the every move of taehyung .he moved a little to get clear view of older when ever the customer his blocking his view.

Younger was sitting little far from the counter .taehyung looked at younger who was already looking at him without even blinking.

He chuckled looking younger .he was looking like small puppy leaved by owner .
To wait sometime .

There no customer now so older called near him.

Jungkook smiled brightly when older called him he sprinted to reach to the older .

"Are feeling bored baby "older asked looking younger who was standing behind the counter.

"No hyungie "younger said with cheeky smile .

"Hyungie "younger called him will doe eyes filled with excitement while looking at coffee machine.

Taehyung looked at younger who was looking adorable with doeseyes shining and pouty pink lips .
"Yes bun ".

"Can I try making coffe"younger asked pointing towards the machine.

"You can bun come inside"older said welcoming inside the the counter .

Taehyung gave him instructions to how to making he was making grounded coffee. .
He show younger how to press it

(A/n: I don't any thinking about that process

Taehyung went back it work .he was arranging all the coffee in order .
He heard sound Of younger taking
He looked around to see younger was taking with coffe tamper .whether it was okay or it broke.like it will give answer to younger .

"The poor thing broke baby it you do it that way "older said

"The poor thing broke baby it you do it that way "older said .

Jungkook cheeks turned red due to embarrassment.

"Can you teach me "he asked with small with small pout.

Taehyung went to younger he stood behind the younger .
And held younger hands.he was covering younger body fully .