chap-38

Flashback ended.

Jungkook drank whole bottle of water after completing story.He laied his head on sofa.
and looked at jin who was still processing so much information .

(A/n: last I wrote about jin he was still there 😔 now he is in military)

"So you're in relationship with taehyung nearly 1 and half year know"jin asked .

"Yes "younger said .

"And you're engaged to taehyung ".

"Yes "younger said again..

" and you--".

"Stop it hyung I am too tried know .I need something to eat "younger grumbled.

"Okay okay aleast invite me marriage brat or else i will cutted you're bunny ears "jin warned younger.

Younger chuckled noded his head .
Jungkook went to fresh up he removed his shirt leaving his upper body completely naked.

He caressed olders dark hickes on his neck and chest .and finger marks on his neck.
He loved being marked by older alest they stay with him when older was away .

Younger took bath and went down for dinner.

He and jin had dinner together and jin left after some time as he need to meet namjoon.

He tooled some tablets before sleeping.
As feeling uneasily like throwing up
Every Morning from 2 3 weeks .

Younger entered bed room and called him.

He laied on bed and taked with older.
They don't know how many hours they talked but they slept peacefully while listening each other breaths feeling there were just beside them.

-----

Week later .

Taehyung and taeri were shopping together for Christmas. It was first Christmas after many years there being together.

Taehyung was sulking as jungkook told him he can't come to Christmas .older wants to celebrate with but this time it's not possible..

"Tae "taeri called as she was looking at different suits and dresses for her little one for both his birthday and Christmas.

"This color will look good in you baby " taeri asked showing drak blue suit..

Taehyung smiled looking his mum .
"What ever you say mom "older said .

Taeri know younger was little upset .jungkook told them couldn't make till Jan 10 .

So here she was cheering him .they duo went restaurant and has some good time together.

_______________.

Jungkook was now sitting in company the story writer was explaining him new project .Tommrow is the Christmas but today he was sitting in his work .

Jungkook was attentively listening to story of young writer .though he was not feeling very well.

They young story writer soon completed the story .it was actually action series .
Younger has already did this type of series it takes so much energy to do this types of moves .he broken his hand too in his process.

"Jungkook "namjoon called him as he and jin present with him too.

"It's up to u kook i will not force you this time if you want to do it you can "older asked .

"I will think about hyung I want to go home now "younger stood up but soon he felt dizzy he was about to fall but jin held him.

"What happed to you kook you're like since you returned we need to get you checked "jin said .