chap -36

Two were still tightly holding each other
Jungkook doesn't want to leave but he has to .

To come back quickly .

Older was holding him more tightly he doesn't want to stay away from younger but he has to .

They were standing at porch hugging each other tightly .everything was packed jungkook had his flight in the afternoon.
He need to leave .he can't extended his break more .

Jungkook looked up he placed his hands on olders nape bringing his close to his lips .
Older looked at younger they both were desperate and separation is hard for them.
Taehyung took lead and kissed the younger .

Taehyung placed his hands on youngers lower back to kned Muscles near hip.

Jungkook was little better now he took pain killers so he can't limp in airport plus older gave him almost 30 mins massage on his thighs and hips to ease the youngers pain.

Jungkook cupped older face.he moved back giving last peck on olders lips.

"Do exercise daily ok .don't smoke or drink.
You have everything in week you can eat for a week ok "jungkook said reminding older atleast 5 times to stay and eat healthy .

Taehyung chuckled "I will baby just be ok ".

Jungkook hugged older once again he took scent olders as much he can before going out.

He eyes turned teary he need to leave now .
.

Taehyung held youngers soft cheeks and kissed on youngers eyes tears were following form youngers eyes .

"Shh it's okay love I will call you every day don't cry I can't see you like this baby . "
Younger gave him him small nod before moving out .

Jungkook moved out he held the language going to the car .he looked older he was waving at him .with small smile .

Jungkook gave a nod before going inside the car .

Taehyung smile faded when younger left he will leave alone again but this time .he will be living with hope .to see younger who will return to him.

Jungkook landed in Korea his held his bag he was looking for jin.who supposed to pick him up .

Jin looked at younger he ran to younger to give him tight hug .

"Hyung missed you so much "Jim said .

Jungkook smiled and hugged older Back.

"I missed you too hyung ".jungkook said .

Jin break hug he folded his hands and raised one eye brow .
"Really you brat haven't even even contacted me you just called me 3 or 4 times in entire 2 months . ".

Jungkook smiled at his 2 months memories spending every min with taehyung .

"I was busy with my parents huyung I met them after many day ".jungkook covered it up actually he said he was missing his parents alot and he is going to vacation with his parents.

"You're glowing too much kook what happened in vacation "
Jin said looking younger .

Younger blushed when he recollect the night memory .

"Its nothing hyung you're are looking at me after 2 months ."younger said.

"Whatever rest today alot you have lots if activities ".jun said taking him to car.

He dropped younger at apparment before going out .

Jungkook whats to inform taehyung's mom about him .