chap-32

Jungkook slowly moved back giving last peck on olders lips .he looked at older whose eyes where still closed .tips of the ears where slightly red .

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes.younger saw how other was avoiding eyes.he was shy because of the kiss.

Jungkook chuckled he hugged older tighter placing his chin on shoulder.

"Dont need to shy hyungie "younger said smiling Slightly.
Taehyung smiled and hugged him back.

They both spent some time in the cafe as now noone coming so taehyung closed the cafe .
Jungkook informed jin that he was going out with friend.

Taehyung house was near the cafe .both them walked upto the house holding hands.

Jungkook looked around it was smiple they were nothing much .
He went to kitchen there wasn't much stuff his heart ached thinking how older must be skipping the food .

"Do you want anything kook "older asked entering into the kitchen.

"Nothing hyung just fresh I will make some thing for you ".

"No bun you must tried of all journey and show I will prepare it ".taehyung said taking some instant food packages .

" its OK hyungie am completely fine please let me do it "younger asked showing his puppy eyes .

And who was taehyung to say no .he gave nod amd went for fresh up .

They had there dinner .taehyung showed younger his room but jungkook don't want to sleep separate from the older .

"Hynngie it's actually a new place I can't sleep alone you know "younger said .

Taehyung actually don't want sleep alone he want to be with younger .but he couldn't ask him directly .it was his first relationship and he doesn't want younger to be uncomfortable with him.

He internally smiled when younger said an excuse .

"You can sleep in my room kook don't worry "older said .

Jungkook went elder room there many paintings .and many tablets where lying on the table.

He has so much to do .

Olders entered the room playing with his hair which was slightly wet .jungkook eyes followed older .he was check out older without any shame.
The long hair does suit older a lot.

Older was taking tablets he sat other side of bed .

Younger sat on his knees and went near older he took towel to dry older hair .

"I don't want to take this any more hyungie I want to help to you will you be with hyungie ".jungkook asked slowly drying older hair.

Taehyung held younger hands .he turned around and looked at him.

"You are cure baby I will do want ever it takes to change myself ".

Younger eyes filled with tears .he moved forward and kissed on olders forehead.

"I will be with you hyungie forever "he hugged older tightly .

They laid on cuddling each other . Younger paying with older hair slowly .

Older drifted off he had so much work today .

Jungkook looked at older who was sleeping peacefully in his hands .

He don't want to sleep today he just want to look at his love .he was missing his madly these day .

He tranced older soft cheeks .he still can't forget the slap.he was still guilty for that .
'I'm sorry ' he mumbled .

He did all research for how to come out of the depression.before older moved out
He will implement right from Tommrow.

His drama promotion has completed recently he doesn't have much work he will just have some photoshoots.

He was planning to stay with older aleast a month .

He want tell taehyung abiut mrs.kim but older need some time to digest all divorce and his mother heart broke .
He will not inform to older about Mrs.kim he will do it after so time.

But he will say to Mrs.kim he knows how she was suffering without his son.
He will inform her once he will go back
To Korea.

_____________________________________________