chap-30

It was next day jungkook was preparing for his departure jin was coming with him along with Lisa there were taking private flight .

Jungkook packed his bag he looked at his room .he eyes fall on the photo frame beside his bed .

He moved closer to photo frame and held close him to view to more clearly. It was the was taehyung and his photoshoot .

He slowly kissed the older photo .small tear drop left his left eye.

He wiped his eye and placed the photo frame on tabel and went out .

They went to airport it was night time paparazzi has no information about there departure so air Airport doesn't have any media .

They were all went inside the plane .it was night time they will reach the location in evening. jungkook is thankful he doesn't need to sacrifice his sleep for the show .

Jin was taking with Lisa and her manager.
Jungkook placed his head on seat he was listening to the their conversation .
he slowly closed his eyes falling into deep sleep .

On other side
It was early morning in the dark room the only illumination was coming from window making the room bright .

The paint brushes scattered around the small room .

Canvas are filled with paint only artist can understand the true meaning behind it .

A loud alarm distrub the peace environment.

The figure groaned in sleep hands were searching for the alarm .he hitted the off button little harshly.

He slowly got up and looked around the room.he eyes went on his recent painting he drawered the eyes of his love .

He only way of escaping from darkness painting his love it gives him peace .

He got up he had Job to do he works in small near by restaurant .

He went inside and shampooed his long hair .

He went out and died his hair .and tied small pony.

He went outside the house and locked and took his cycle before going to restaurant.

Soon man in his thirtees entered restaurant.

"Good morning tae "and old age women greeted him.

"Good morning Gardma "taehyung said .

"Oh my boy is getting handsome daily with long hair "granny said looking at taehyung .

"Oh my boy is getting  handsome daily with long hair  "granny said  looking at  taehyung

He was wearing his .^

Pc-rightfull owner

Pc-rightfull owner .

(A/n : yep we are doing it now taehyung has long hair. )

Taehyung gave small smile .he heard loud noises.

"What is this all commotion "taehyung asked .looking the fields.

"They were holding fashion show at evening tae "granny said before resuming her working.

Not many come to cafe so that why there is no staff only two it was small cafe .
The walls of cafe were decorated with taehyungs painting .

Taehyung took phone and quicky checked jungkook profile whether he updated Any thing but there is no update .he generally look all the updates of younger .he was happiest when he got know about that jungkook got best actor award .

Jungkook haven't been active as before .
He only get his news and new looks from jungkook fansities.

He placed Phone in his pocket and stared his work.

It was little busy today as workers were coming into the cafe he wore mask .he don't want to encounter any previous persons.

He couldn't see much Phone as today was busy then regular .he missed the news of jungkook was attending the fashion show near him .

Jungkook landed it was evening they didn't have much time they only couple of hours to get ready.

Jin helped him to get ready.

They reached the location

Jungkook looked around it was looking so peacefull.

He and Lisa went to there position .
The models started the walk .
Jungkook looked around flower field .he can see small cafe near littel far from his place .

He Decided to go there after this .

He took phone to act like he was talking the photos .he can't just sit in same place for 2 hrs .

They show ended .Jin hyng took him he met some famous people and clicking photos with them.

he met the designer some photographer took there photo .

He signed for new ambassador for the brand along with Lisa.the show ended and everyone was going for after party jungkook was not instrested in it .he informed jin and went out from that place .

He wore mask and walked around the place .

He decided to go to cafe .he didn't know that this will his best decision .fate was really his side that day.

If taehyung had any information about jungkook coming to his he would definitely will not show his face to him.
May be the gods want them to meet .

Jungkook entered the cafe there Noone so he took of us mask and looked around the painting on the wall .

"Excuse me how can I help you "he heard deep voice from behind.
His smiled faded when he heard the voice .his heart started to pick up teh beat .
he knows this voice .

But he was still doubting .
Cold-sweat formed on his forehead.

He slowly turned around .He whole world stopped when he looked at older .he was finally seeing him.his eyes helplessly finding this figure from 6 months finally it can see him.

He was thinking nothing he body was moving his brain has stop working as soon as he saw the older.

The next he knows he was hugging older tightly .

____________________________________________

I have 3 stories in mind I don't know which one to start .
🙆🙆🤦🤦

1.mafia au
2.ceo au
3.love story.

And importantly I don't know what to put the tittle.

These are just least briefing of the stories .about just 2 %
I also has story in mind.which I will write anytime .