chap-33

It been month since younger decided to stay with his love for a while .He took 2 months break from acting .He had hard time convincing jin hyung .He said he was hard time in industry he need some break from all this .

He changed older unhealthy life style routine.he was making sure older is driking less and doing exercise.
He wants older to feel his love towards him as his most of the his life he was giving he never received it in return .

He talked with Mrs.kim sometimes when older is not there.it was like routine .Mrs.kim always call the younger to know how he was doing. She was greatfull for younger he did lot when her own husband left her .

He was currently preparing lunch for older as he needs to go to the cafe.

He felt hands on his waist a warm body was hugging him tightly .jungkook can feel older hair touching his neck.

"Good morning baby "older said placing his head on yougers shoulders.

"Good morning love "younger said he turned his head to kiss older head .

He can see changes in olders behavior first days he was always hesitate to touch younger .he never initiated it was always younger .But know he was changing it was just little but younger was still satisfied with the change.

Younger done with food he stood near table looking older who was fixing his shirt he was looking absolutely breathtaking he hair was not tried yet making it look more hot

.

Younger was looking at taehyung with small Smile playing on his lips eyes where totally shining  while looking at him

Younger was looking at taehyung with small Smile playing on his lips eyes where totally shining while looking at him.

Younger was looking at taehyung with small Smile playing on his lips eyes where totally shining  while looking at him

Older took band in his to tie his hair but
younger stopped .

"Can I baby "jungkook asked holding taehyung hands.

Taehyung smiled at his baby he gave small nod .

Taehyung was looking younger who standing close he was adoring younger features .

Bunny was peeking out .that's when he know youngers was just messing with his hair .he made small banana tree on older head which was looking adorable .

he made small banana tree on older head which was looking adorable

Younger giggled looking at his work.
He froze on spot when he felt soft plum lips on his .
He clutched older hair tightly and move closer to older.
It was first time older initiating the kiss . jungkook was waiting for this.he wants older to feel him as his .

It was not long but it was sweet kiss .older moved back looking at jungkook who was already looking at older

He looked at younger he can love and admiration in youngers eyes it taking his breath away .

Younger moved kissed older forehead.older closed his eyes when he felt soft lips .

"Should I go like this baby hmm "older asked pointing at his hair .

Younger giggled as shook his head
"No no you need to look handsome baby "younger said and re did the hair he tied small bun and back his hair and kissing it lastly.

"Come we will be late to cafe "younger said taking older with him.

He doesn't have much time he needs to go back so he decide to go older to spend more time with him.

Taehyung has introduced jungkook to the grandma in his cafe she absolutely adores the couple.

It was cool outside older drapped warm fur coat on youngers shoulder .Younger fixed olders scraf before moving out.

Younger held taehyung hands they were walking side to side looking at beautiful surroundings which were slightly covered by the snow.

"Tae " .

"Yes baby ".

"Why did you choose cafe out all restaurant in area "younger asked .
There where some min restaurant in village .

Taehyung looked at younger .
"I wasn't working at cafe from start bun there was restaurant but one day came to cafe I saw only Gardma is working and handling everything. I want to help her .i came to know that her sons abandoned her they never really cared about her .it was her husband cafe she wants to live with all memories .So a she keeps working in it even though when she is only one she can't pay much but am happy with want ever I get I can aleast help her
am thankful for that "taehyung complete it with small smile.

Younger looked at older like he was just precious gem which he is .he is selfless .He was lucky to have him.

Youger hugged older tightly and kissed his clothed chest .

"I love so much hyungie "younger mumbled

Taehyung hugged him back by holding younger waist .

"I love to baby ".

_________________________________________

I need to complete book.