chap -40

"Why you planned this now ma everything is over "taehyung asked his mom who said about upcoming statement which will relized day after Tomorrow.

"They need to life long they cant accuse my son truth should come and that monster should apologize to you and everyone "taeri said .

Jungkook held older hands tightly .
Taeri and him had decided it long time but today they are reveling it to taehyung.

"Please hyung let him do it i dont want any one to accuse you again "younger said witj vulnerable voice .his eyes are glossy.

Taehyung signed lookinga t fiancee glossy eyes.

He moved closer to him and cupped youngers cheeks .

"Shh baby if my bub want will do it even though i never want anything for him bit he need to apologize for all the women "t siad and hugged younger tightly .

He gave her mom nod saying taht he is ready for it .

Taeri smile at duo and went away .

It wad next day .

Jungkook was packing his bags while looking at Taehyung who sat on bed with small visible pout which other thought would be invisible.

Jungkook giggled looking at .olders pouty face he shook his head and zipped his bag before going towards taehyung .

"It will just fews days tae i will come back again "jungkook said cupping older face .

Older gave slight glare to jungkook .
"Ohk i will take care my self and our pup ok "jungkook said soflty looking at older face .
Both taehee and jungkook are leaving Korea for the upcoming day .

"Ok "older said still he was not ok will with it .

Jungkook signed and moved closer to older before giving small kiss on older forehead.
"Love you "younger said with doe eyes filled with love looking at him.

Taehyung moved closer to younger before younger closed his eyes knowing it well .thats when he felt lips on his eyes .his fiance was kissing his eyes which he likes the most .

"Take care "taehyung placing his hand his belly younger noded before living the room with his bag .

Taeri hugged her son after both duo went out.

Taehee took out her phone and called her assistant.

"Be prepared we will be there in just few hours i want the official statement to be realeased ".
Taehee spoke and truned of her phone .

She looked at her soon to be son in law.

She placed hand on younger hand .
"It will be okay kook just trust me "taehee said .

Younger gave her small smile and noded his head .

He placed his hand on belly and looked outside he hopes taehyung doesnt get more upset by there new plan .

The duo soon reached airport.it was supposed to be confidential .

But some how media got there information about there arrival .

As Jungkook was alredy have jet lag many questions will raised if both will come out together same there will be possibilities of many controversies if they see them together .

Thats why taehee said younger to leave airport first as he was not feeling well .she decided to leave after some time .

Younger went out soon jin accompanied him they went to taehee parnets house as she insisted younger to stay near them.in this way she can assure hus son that they will take good care of his fiance.

The old couple greeted younger .as jungkook reached the house they saw younger was not feeling well because of flight .so they told jungkook to rest for some time mrs.kim handed him glass of juice once younger reached.

"You dont need to come up grandma you could have given it to maid " .younger asked sitting .

Old women smiled and placed her winkly hand on younger cheeks .

"No bunny i want to see you is my bunny is doing ok "older asked .

Jungkook gave her bunny smile .
"Yes grandma am good "younger replied .

Mr.kim didn't talk much at let younger rest ad he was alredy tried .

Mrs.kim came soon her daughter entred the house .

"Hello baby "mrs.kim said and hugged taeri.

"Hi mom "taeri hugged her eyes were searching for younger .

"Is jungkook home "she asked .

"Yes he is in taehyung room "mrs.kim said .

Taeri noded .

"I dont have much time mom tomorrow the company will be realizing the office statement along with his so called apology vedio i dont know how everyone will take i dont want people to hate my son more " .taeri said .

"Dont worry baby everything will be okay soon taehyung will returned jist have hope "mrs.kim said.

Taeri did her lunch and soon he went to met the co ceo of the agency about tomorrow procedure.

"Hello ma'am "man in his 40 bowed to mrs.kim .

"Hello mr.lee "taeri greeted him shortly.

"Ms.kim everything will be okay but we need to do more so people will feel less hatereness .
As taehyung sir is alredy on 2 years hiatus .we need to make people know him again .means he should appear .simply the statements and apology will not be enough "
Mr.lee said .

" how can he appear just like mr.lee he cant appear just like that they nothing related him"taeri asked .

"Thats why we are planning to shoot new drama for taehyung sir as his reacent one with jungkook most them liked there chemistry still there pages in social apps will thousands of followers who were waiting for them to see again .i did lot Research ms.kim it will best if we realize new drama just 2 of them and it will be love story pure Romance "mr.lee .

Taeri signed and closed her eyes.how younger will do drama now he can still work till his 3rd month but she cant risk.the baby is precious to them.but she cant even tell the director about it .

______.

Sorry for delay .
But soon i wil release another chap when ever mostly sat or sun.

Enjoy .