What.. Happened........?

Started at 6:07 P.M.

————————————————————————
It had been a few weeks, and Y/n, Deku, and Momo teamed up to try and find out where the villain was. Every time they were close to getting Bakugou back to normal, the villain would disappear. Deku was faithful and hoped that he could help his friend. He was willing to risk his own life if it came down to that.

————————————————————————

"So, they should be there.. by the docks?" Y/n questioned, looking at the map.

"Yes, maybe going there to pick up drugs.." Momo said, a thought coming to mind but quickly left.

"Or maybe they're using their quirk on others and selling them off.. These possibilities are endless.." Deku mumbled. They had been tracking this villain for two months now, and they were determined to catch them tonight.

————After Waiting Until Midnight————

Deku pulled his glove up, looking at the door Y/n was behind.

She had been voted to be the distraction. After they drew straws, Y/n got the smallest straw.

"Where are you going?" A monotone voice asked.

"Todoroki!!" Momo loudly said, putting her hand to her heart.

"You scared us.." Deku sighed, relieved it wasn't one of the teachers.

"Oh! Todoroki!! W-we were going to go turn Bakugou back to his normal height.." Y/n said, getting her head smacked by Momo.

"Oh. I can cover for you" Todoroki said, a small blush on his face.

"Oh! Really!! That'd be great!! Thanks!!" Y/n said, running up to the taller male and embracing him. The blush on his face became more apparent.

——Time Skip To When They Get There——

"Y/n. Go." Momo said into the earpiece.

Y/n stepped into the light. She had a scared face on, as she ran to the villain they were tracking down.

"P-please h-help m-me sir!" She said desperately. Tears started to fall from her eyes. He looked at her like she was crazy, but he turned his head when he heard footsteps. It was Toga. (Y/n had ran into multiple alleys to find one of the members of L.O.V, and when she did she just ran around until she was given the signal, just to clarify)

"Oh! A new friend.." Toga said, the smile on her face growing. Y/n tightened her grip on the boy.

"Well, I just might have to save a pretty lady from a filthy villain like you." He said, he turned his head slightly and told Y/n to hide behind some of the creations. She listened, and she smiled as she told the other to come and intervene.

After a long fight later

Toga had gotten away, as the other villain was tied up. After some questioning and bargaining, they heard something they didn't want to hear.

Bakugou would be returned to normal if he got Y/n and was set free.

The heroes froze up. Y/n agreed to it, believing that they would save her. As she thought, she slowly started to walk up to the man, Bakugou in her hands and untied the man. He kept his side of the deal, and Y/n kept her side. Though, the villain used his quirk on her and Bakugou as well as, made sure they would become small in 24 hours.

"Well, I believe we'll be off." He said, just as a huge mound of ice surrounded the man.

"SHOTO!!" They called, the hero.

More to be done soon. 6:42 P.M finish time, I spent most of it brainstorming ideas.. most of this was unprepared, and made up on the spot. I gotta wake up early in the morning tomorrow, so I'll start writing the next part in spathe re time I manage to find. I could've written this better, but my brain has been shut down for about a week, and is currently just turning on.. I'll see you lot Saturday!! Goodbye!! Have fun at school tomorrow!!