What Happened Now....!

Now tell me.. what's wrong with this image? ⬆️

--With Denki--

Denki woke up on the floor, having fallen out of his bed again. He sighed, as he remembered the events of yesterday.

He had gone to see his parents, to have lunch, only to be discriminated against before they ate. When he announced he was leaving, he overheard his parents saying 'Good riddance' and 'I thought it would never leave'.

He ended up being upset until he got back, then he hung around Mangle. The two went on a walk, got groceries, and even played around the park.

His mind trailed to last night. More specifically...

Shinso

His face went red in a matter of seconds. Shinso was coming over, and he wasn't ready nor dressed!!

"Shit!" He whisper-shouted at himself. He jumped to his feet, grabbed clothes, and ran to the bathroom.

He brushed his teeth and started running water, for a shower. Then, he slipped on in.

--

When he was done, he got out and quickly got dressed. He checked himself out in the mirror and made some tweaks as he saw fit.

"Shinso's here!" Mangle shouted throughout the dorms. Denki jumped but ran out of the bathroom and to the door.

"SHINSO!! Hey! How- How have you been?" He asked, catching his breath. Shinso gave a confused look, a slight blush present.

"Fine." He answered, looking away.

"That's great!" Denki said, keeping a bright mood.

"Oookkkaaayyy..... If you both are going to continue being gay, I can spare my room.." Mangle said, giving a knowing look. The two boys stared at her, their faces as red as Hawks wings.

--Meanwhile With The BakuDeku Ship--

"Deku!" Bakugou shouted as he reached under the bed. Where his old pictures of them together were.

"No!" Deku shouted back, squeaking as Bakugou caught him.

"HA!!" Bakugou laughed in victory. Deku just glared daggers, as the grip around was firm, and restricting some air from getting to his lungs.

"What. It's not that bad." He said, referring to something. Deku couldn't tell what.

"We both know that the villain still won't comply! Why are we trying?" Deku said, looking down to the left, avoiding eye contact.

"Yea. WE know. THEY don't." Bakugou said, his voice stern and strong. "It's still something if there's an attempt."

"Yea.. I guess.." Deku shyly said. "Are you alright? You've seemed distracted since we've gotten back."

"I'm fine."

"So there's nothing you want to tell me?"

"Ye- NO! No."

"Kacchan?"

"I'm not telling you, dumbass."

"Katsuki Bakugou." Deku said, giving a stern and serious look. This sent shivers down Bakugou's spine, even with the height difference.

"Fine, fine." He said as he started to get comfortable on the bed. Subconsciously placing Deku in his mass of hair; He continued.

"You're aware that I'm not a predator."

"Yeah? What about it?"

"Well... last year I went to a doctor since something didn't feel right. No matter what I ate, I was still hungry. They found out that, even though I'm human, I have a predator's secondary stomach."

"I haven't told those old hags yet. So consider yourself lucky. Though, I've been smelling your stupid scent."

"O- Oh.. that's.. that's just... I- I don't have the words.." Deku said, having heard something that sounded made up.

Arighties.. that's it for me, a lot of words.. should keep you lot busy for at least a few minutes.... Have a great rest of the day!

Man I feel drained..