Later

When the group was done eating, Todoroki excused himself to the bathroom. He stood up and walked in the other direction.

He entered the bathroom and climbed out the small window. He walked to the street and raised his hand.

The taxi pulled to a stop, and Todoroki climbed in.

"Where to?" The taxi driver asked.

"UA High School." He said, reaching into his breast pocket.

The taxi driver nodded his head and drove off.

Todoroki looked at his hand, the small girl was asleep, which explained some of the shifting and moving around. She held onto his thumb that stroked her hair, holding it close to her chest. Todoroki smiled and looked out the window. It would rain soon, he hoped her littles would go away before it hit.

The taxi driver pulled over, Todoroki reached into his pocket and pulled out a hefty amount of cash. He went through it and handed more than asked.

The driver made sure Todoroki meant to give the extra cash.

"Yea, you're a nice guy," Todoroki said, and walked onto UA school grounds.

He felt something move in his hand, he checked and Y/n was waking up, she appeared dazed.

"Wha-..."She said, cutting herself off and falling back asleep. Todoroki chuckled, this was the first time he witnessed her doing that.

221 words. All I'm doing rn, maybe more updates, maybe not.. Idk, all depends on how I'm feeling ig... Farwell my wires! And do great things!