The thing..y? thingy.. the.. idk

This picture doesn't belong to me, but this is Bakugou in Deku's hand. Just a bit bigger. (THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!) My foot fell asleep so I'll work until I can feel it! I'm really happy this is coming along well, it already has 70 reads! I only just started this!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What's that smell? I thought as I looked up. Kacchan had his back turned to me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My stomach growled. Kacchan jumped up and turned around.

"Don't. You. Even. Dare. Try. Deku" He said, slightly stopping after each word.

".. I-.. I can't help it... You know that" I looked to the floor, then back at him. My instincts slowly crept in.

"..Fine, AS LONG AS I'm NOT put in your actual STOMACH," He said as he looked at the desk.

"I don't wanna make you uncomfortable.." I said, my eyes slowly turning a deep red.

"Just. Do. IT!" He said yelling at the end. I sighed.

Vore; Cursing!! Bakugou's POV

Tch, I can't believe I'm letting him do this. I thought as he picked me up slowly. His emerald eyes faded into a deep red.

I'll admit. I'm NOT SCARED! I'm just.. not sure about this... Deku hasn't even eaten a tiny before..

He hesitantly opened his mouth and slipped me in.

The moment I hit his tongue, he moaned.

My face grew hot.

"OI! DEKU QUITE THAT" I yelled as hit tongue went under my shirt. He moaned more, as his tongue 'explored' me.

(I SEE A BIG LIZARD OUTSIDE!! YOOOO!!! Also, Bakugou is redder than a tomato. Deku's face is slowly turning red, just so you know because Bakugou can't see.)

l can't believe he's fucking moaning! I thought as he tilted his head up.

In two quick motions, I was going down his throat, landing in his storage stomach with a *plop*

"Kacchan.. Are you okay?" He asked.

"TCH! THE HELL DEKU!? WHY'D YOU FUCKING MOAN!" I yelled at him.

Deku's POV

Kacchan tasted soooo good, I couldn't stop myself, but I can't tell him that I thought.

"I'm sorry Kacchan.. You just tasted sooo~ gooood!!!" I whined as I stood up.

"Then don't make it known to the world! You were so loud" He said, my face burned.

"YO DEKU!!" Kaminari yelled as hugged me from behind.

"H-.. Hey, Kami" I said as I broke free and turned around.

"Yo, are you okay? Your face is all red, and were you moaning?" He asked.

"Uhhh.. I-.. I'm fine!!" I said, turning around and walked into the kitchen. Kaminari followed me, trying to get me to talk to him.

"HEY MIDOBRO!!" Kirishima yelled over the music Mina was playing as they were making dinner.

"HEY" I yelled as Mina turned around.

"Sorry about the music!!" Mina said as she paused it.

"Yo, are you okay?" Kirishima asked, keeping his eyes on the food, so he doesn't burn it.

"Uh, yea I'm fine," I said as I sat down.

"We're making a big dinner! Everyone's starving and.. uh.. Bakugou... isn't here to cook so" Mina said, pausing before and after saying Kacchan's name, to see my reaction.

"Oh.. okay then? Did..... uh.... anyone hear me moan? Kaminari thinks I did and I didn't" I said as Kaminari jumped up.

"YEA!! I HEARD HIM!!" Kaminari yelled as he waved his hands.

"I didn't," Kiri said, Mina hummed in agreement.

"Yea, Sir Manly's right, even if we did, we had the music blaring," Mina said as she got back to cooking.

"BUT!! BUT-" Kiri cut him off.

"Kamibro, it's hard to side with you when we didn't hear anything" Kiri said, then turned to Mina. "Sir Manly?" He questioned her.

"Well, you always talk about how manly everything is, and you're the side founder of the Bakusquad," She said, putting portions of the food on a plate.

"Thank you, Mina," I said as she handed me the plate. She smiled wide.

"No problem! Kami, go tell the others dinner's ready!" She said as he nodded his head in defeat.

"Soooo~~~ spill the beans!" Mina said excitedly staring me down.

"What!" I said as she gave me her daring look.

"You know what!" She said locking her eyes with me.

Hope you enjoy this! I can't post anything from Tuesday to Friday as I'm really busy on those days.