Mr. Aizawa.....knows

Y/n quickly ran over to the hero, embracing him in her famous bear hug.

"We should head back to campus.. before Mr. Aizawa finds out we're not there.." Deku said, wrapping Bakugou's arm around his neck.

"Agreed, and we can't say 'We were studying' as an excuse... Sensei knows you three don't study." Momo said, pointing at Bakugou, Todoroki, and Y/N.

"Eh, I'll be fine. I tend to stay up all night," Y/n said, shrugging her shoulders.

—————So you can see the irony———————

Y/n could be seen falling asleep in her chair.

Bakugou could be heard snickering at the girl.

———————Back to the story—————————

"Yea, and didn't you fall asleep when class ended?" Todoroki asked as a strange feeling washed over him. Guilt? no, why would he feel guilty? Wanting? Yea, he wanted Y/n to continue hugging him. Though, he didn't want to ask.

"TvT yea... But today will be different! I swear!" Y/n said, feeling sure of herself. Her quirk activated on its own, turning her into a cat.

The others looked at her then laughed, she understood why and sat down, soaking in the attention.

Just then two hands (one warm like fire in winter, and the other cold like cold water being poured on someone who just ran a marathon) wrapped around her sides, picking her up.

"We should start heading back, we're wasting time just staying here," Todoroki said, turning around and walking back to UA. The others agreed and started walking with him.

——Time skip to when they get to UA——

"And where have you been?" Mr. Aizawa said, his tired expression changing to a serious expression.

"Momo and I were studying," Deku said, an innocent smile showing as Momo agreed.

"Todoroki and I were playing games.. since he wanted to learn," Y/n said, happy to back to normal.

This is all that I'm doing for today, I'll be sure to make up for this next week. I'm just tired and spent most of the time thinking How do I want this end? It's a serious question I can't find an answer to, I will try my hardest to see how I wanna end it.

Goodbye for now friend.