Alright

One of my friend's profile pictures... 

Just got done eating some Pizza Hut, and I am locked up in a room. Can you guess which room?

I'm not saying, so guess.

Anyways, on with the fanfic? Do I call this that? I guess so, I mean.. Deku × Bakugou, Y/n × Todoroki, I kinda have to......... 

Right?

Yea, so on with it!

———

Todoroki made it to his dorm, he closed the door after him. He placed Y/n on the counter, then continued to his closet. He smelled the air, then grabbed his clothes, and went to the bathroom.

__________

After an hour or so, he walked back into his room. Y/n was sitting patiently, waiting for the man to rescue her from her cage. Yes, she did make it dramatic. Yes, he rolled his eyes at her.

"Where were you? I am currently trapped by you... you mortal!" She yelled, he rolled his eyes and grinned. He pulled a chair up, sat down, and went along with her stunt.

"Now, now miss Todoroki. I was simply taking a shower, and you were not trapped." He said, choosing his wording. Her face turned a bright red.

"Miss Todoroki" it had a ring to it, she would get used to it rather quickly. She blushed more.

"Come on..." She looked up, ready to continue her line.

Todoroki knew where it was going and picked her up before she could say it. She's said it before, and never again.

"Come on!! I'm gonna say it!!!" She said, a smile forming on her face. Her eyes sparkled in mischief.

He glared at her, then stood up.

"If you say it, I'll drop you." He said and turned on his poker face. She couldn't tell if he was bluffing or not.

"Bullshit!" She called, he gave no reaction. She was nervous and looked down in defeat.

"Fine.." She said as he started walking.

"Alright, now it's your turn. For a bath, I mean.." He said, his poker face dropping.

"Fine!! But I don wanna" She said in a baby voice, which didn't change her fate.

After she bathed, and put clothes on, then hopped into bed.

"Goodnight, Miss Todoroki," Todoroki said, yawning.

"Goodnight... Master" She said, he didn't catch it at first. Since it didn't register in his head, but when it did, she was already asleep.

———With The Happy Campers———

Deku woke up, this time he was confused.

Where am I?

What happened?

Why do I feel so different?

The thought rung through his head, he was surrounded by an ash-blonde world. He didn't know what happened, or where he was. He wanted answers, and Mangle was willing to give them to him.

No one knows Mangle, she is a made-up character from an anime. Deku likes how kind she is, that's what made her stand out.

"I'll give you the answers you seek. In turn, you stay the way you are. For a long time. Do you accept?" Mangle asked, her figure distorted.

"Wha-" Deku said, too stunned to speak. Mangle had been the same way, she was there for over an hour.

"Uh... Yes! I accept your terms.. I want to know what's going on.. Can you help with that?" Deku asked, Mangle nodded her head.

She knew what would happen, she was the one writing this after all [Grammarly keeps telling me I'm spelling 'Bakugou' and 'Todoroki' wrong.. jeez]. She continued, her spell only moved him a few inches in length. A few feet to him.

"Continue forward, your answers lay. Stay put, your answers vary. I must go, but remember you've been chosen for a reason. Things happen for reasons the world cannot explain, which I can, but won't. This is my goodbye," Mangle said, words of honesty, truth, and rhyme.

She disappeared, and Deku was alone. He listened to her words, replaying them in his head. He chose to move forward.

This caused the world to turn on him, as his foot got tangled. He opened his eyes and feared for his life.

——Before Deku Woke Up——

Bakugou had woken up, not seeing Deku around didn't frighten him at first. That is, until he sat up, and looked down.

Snuggling up to his index finger, for warmth, was a small Deku. He looked innocent, full of spirit.

That's it for now!!! Goodbye My wires!!!!!!

Little over 700 words