Mangle

Welp, Imma try and update once or twice a day, for this week.

School won't be an excuse not to, but I do have a bit of work to do. I'll do it when I can, or when I'm not updating.

Today is a lot of people's birthday. So if today happens to be your birthday, or you reading this on your birthday.

Happy birthday! 🎂

I took a little break to take my piano out of my closet and play happy birthday on it 😁

I hope you all are doing something fun today, (I'm not) and get the present you want!

This will follow Mangle around the dorms and city.

I'm not planning on doing a whole chapter about the big 2, as Tamaki is in Mirio's pocket during class. That's what they mainly do anyways.. attend class.

Mirio doesn't do anything Tamaki wouldn't like, so they're mainly taking their time introducing small Tamaki to Hado.

Now, that this was explained... Let's get on with it!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Mangle was peacefully sleeping in her room, under her bed. She wanted the monsters under there to get her and run away, but when she woke up there, she was greatly disappointed.

"You had one job" She sighed, crawling out from under her bed.

'Yea, we did. We wanted you to get annoyed! Haha! And look, you are!' The voices in her head laughed at her.

They could be so negative, and positive. Though, there were more negative voices than positive ones. The positive ones sounded like Izu, Iida, Mic, Uraraka, and AFO. The negative ones sounded mainly like her family, Monoma, Shigaraki, Dabi, and herself. The other's sounded more deranged, and crazed.

"What's in the fridge?" Mangle asked herself, not paying any mind to the voices.

"Nothing.. mmmmm.. I could make something... nah, I don't wanna" She decided, walking to the door. "I'll just wander around the halls.. I hope someone starts a fight."

As she got to the UA entrance, she turned around. She figured if Nezu caught her, she would be in deep trouble. Instead, she started walking through the streets.

While on her walk, she spotted Hawks, and by the looks of it, he saw her. He put his hand up and waved, a bright smile on his face as his cheeks reddened.

Mangle put her hand up, not as high as Hawks did, and waved back. A soft smile on her face.

She then continued walking, but she heard wings flapping above her. Then, feet make contact with the concrete as a voice spoke.

"You can't wave then walk off, I wouldn't," Hawks said, wrapping his arm around Mangle's waist.

"Yea? Well, I would. Even if you were Toya." She said and intertwined her hand with his.

"Mmm, even so, I have feelings, unlike a certain someone." He said, looking at her.

"Me?! I have feelings when I'm here at least!" She said, a bit loudly.

"Oh, are you free? Or are you meeting with someone?" He asked, trying to get her to go out with him again.

"I'm free after I get something done. Why?" She said, looking at him. His smile grew bigger.

"I want you to have lunch with me, nothing too fancy, nothing too plain. You can even pick out where we go." He said, the blush on his face becoming more evident.

"... Alright, but no flirts, and no telling Toya. He might make you fried chicken." She said, her voice sounding more playful.

"I'll gladly take that, his fried chicken is the best!" Hawks said, clearly not getting what she meant.

"That's not what I mean, you parrot." She laughed, pulling him into a store.

"Oh.. OH!" He finally understood what she meant, and he thought about how Dabi's smile would look. "Anyways, what are we here for?"

"I have to get some girl things." She said, he just chuckled.

"Yea, right. Is it that time for you?" He said in a joking manner. Not expecting the response she answered with.

"Yea. Why? Aww, did the big bird forget?" She teased, a smile on her face.

"Maybe," He said, his face a bit red.

"Don't worry, I'm only messing with you! I'm here for the newly released Plush! I want it!" She said as they neared the aisle.

The moment she stepped foot in the aisle, she escaped his grasp. She booked it to the plush, as Hawks walked over.

"I see you found it.." He said, watching her grab every last one. His face completely red.

"Yea!" She said, excitedly. Bouncing up and down.

"Want me to hold it?" He asked, a soft smile present on his face.

"You won't take any away, will you?" She said, keeping eye contact as he shook his head. "No, I wanna hold them!"

He chuckled at his defeat and walked with her to the register. The guy didn't seem to mind the no. 2 hero being in his store.

"Did you get a girl yet?" He asked, Hawks shook his head.

"Not yet, but soon. Anyways, how much for all of them? Including the ones in the back." Hawks asked, the man seemed unfazed.

"Just about ¥40,234.50" He answered, as Hawks gave him his card.

"I'll go ahead and get a bag... a big at that." He said, swiping Hawks's card, then making his way to the back.

"Ok" Was all Hawks said, before looking at the girl next to him.

Mangle stood there, bouncing in place. It made Hawks slightly concerned, as she then started to shake.

"You alright?" He asked, staring at her.

"Me? Yea! Never better!" She said, rather fast.

"Here you are, I made sure to grab all of them." He said.

"Thanks, big D." Hawks said, a sly smile on his face as they made their way back to the UA dorms.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

805 words, just in the story bit.. have a great day/evening/afternoon/night!!