Class

The next day was not the best for Y/N and Bakugou, they both felt sick. They took medicine and hoped to feel better throughout the day, but one can only hope.

Mr. Aizawa was in the middle of talking when Y/N stood up, and ran out the room covering her mouth. Bakugou did the same a few seconds later. The whole class started to worry for their friends. As Mr. Aizawa dismissed class (until further notice) the others huddled up and started their theories. Deku and Todoroki stood up, and walked out of the classroom to go find their friends.

Bakugou was worried for himself, unsure of what was happening. Deku walked in the boy's bathroom and locked the door.

Y/N was in the girls bathroom, shaking. She was worried for herself as well, but, had no idea what to do. Todoroki knocked on the door, talking to Y/N calmly. She finally stopped puking, and wiped her mouth. She walked to the door and opened it, she pulled the male in and locked the door. She held onto him, shaking like a leaf.

Bakugou was on the verge of passing out, Deku had to hold him so he wouldn't fall over. That was until, Bakugou's height went from 5' 7" to 2'6" in the matter of seconds. Deku was now worried more than ever for his friend.

Todoroki had witnessed the same as Deku, as Y/N went from 5' 2" to 2' 1". Her grip around him loosened, as she fainted. Todoroki grabbed her, as she continued to shrink.

Deku was holding Bakugou in his cupped hands, as he quickly took out his phone and called Todoroki. Trying to make sure, the samething wasn't happening to Y/N.

Todoroki heard his phone buzzing in his pocket, Y/N had opened her eyes. He took his phone out and looked at who was calling him, seeing 'Secret Love Child' told him who it was. He answered, standing up and holding Y/N to his chest, she immediately grabbed onto the fabric to feel stable.

"Todoroki?"

"Yes, Midoriya"

"Did Y/N happen to shrink?"

"Yes, I assume the samething happened to Bakugou?"

"Yea.. How do we go about this? I mean, we have Present Mic's class next, and sounds are more sensitive to them now"

"I don't know. We could skip, and tell Mr. Aizawa about this, or we could go to our dorms and leave them there. The option is your choice."

"Let's tell Mr. Aizawa about this, he'll know what we can do for the time being."

"Alright, I'll see you at the class."

"Ok, Todoroki."

————————

"What do you want me to, again?" Mr. Aizawa asked.

"Tell us what to do, if we should go to class or stay in our dorms." Deku answered.

"Go to your dorms, I'll talk to Nezu about the situation. I don't get paid enough" Mr. Aizawa mumbled. The boy's nodded and left.