come on...

Izuku laid on his back, his body slowly falling numb. He was wide awake, but Bakugou's weight on his chest slowed down the blood flow to some of his limbs.

Bakugou groaned, waking up. Deku snapped out of his thoughts once more.

"Kacchan.. are you awake now..? My legs are numb, please" Deku said, his voice weary. He knew how Bakugou was some mornings, but it was unpredictable in this current situation.

Bakugou picked his head up, as to look at Deku, then laid back down, this time in a more comfortable position. Deku sighed, loudly. He wanted to get up, but this big bear wouldn't allow it.

"Kacchan! We're camping, remember? With Kirishima, Kaminari, Mina, and Jiro?" Deku said, questioning the other. All he got was... a smack to the face.

"Shut up. I barely slept, you can suck it up" Bakugou said, slowly getting annoyed with the greenette. Deku sighed again, this time, louder.

"Do you know what time it is, Kacchan?" Deku asked, repeating the cycle he started when he awoke.

"I don't know. And quit rubbing my hair." Bakugou said, his patience running on thin ice.

"Alright.. but, there's not much to do.. and I'm bored" Deku whined, looking at the top of the tent. Bakugou snapped his body up.

He held Deku by the wrists, pinning him to the ground. At this point, you couldn't tell the difference between Deku's face and a tomato.

"Listen here. I'm only saying this one time. Shut the hell up. Or I'll shut you up my damn self." He said, his face showing anger, his mind showing lust.

Deku nodded his head, and laid there. On the floor. In that position. Until told to move.

He was like a lost dog, doing anything for attention, or a treat. Though this was different, yes, Deku didn't know what to do, he wanted Bakugou, but did Bakugou want him?

Yes, Bakugou wanted him, and badly.

Deku's scent, his taste, everything..

BAKUGOU WANTED IT ALL FOR HIMSELF

Yes, Deku wanted him, not as badly, but he wanted him.

Bakugou's taste, his sweet-n-sour attitude, his small form in his mouth..

DEKU WANTED IT ALL FOR HIMSELF

———————

Bakugou finally decided to get up, by this time it was 11, and the others were already up.

It's short, but be happy.. I'm updating it more because life sucks, and I wanna act like it doesn't exist sometimes.. Also, ToasterCat19 is a great person! My closest friend, and taller than I.. by maybeaninch.. you didn't hear from me! And if they read this, welp, that's a conversation I'll have when I get to school.. But for now...

GOODNIGHT MY LITTLE WIRES!! AND DON'T GET TANGLED IN THE BLANKETS!! (Wish I had conversations like that)