Reality Check

Y/n sat at the desk, playing a few games, then glancing at Todoroki. He was asleep, until a few minutes ago.

He was just staring at her, she didn't look because she didn't want to scare him. Instead, she kept playing Yin-Yan.

———

Yin-Yan was a game her father made, mainly to impress her mother, which worked. It was about a girl, she loved this man, but her friends and family didn't like him.

The objective of the game is to find out why they don't like the man that the girl likes.

At the start of the game, you overhear the family talking about the man. How he's rich, how he randomly shows up one day and their daughter likes him immediately.

In the end, the girl marries him. Then, a few years into their marriage, she kills him. Turns out, she liked him for his money, which she desperately needed.

She had needed the money to pay for her mother and father's medical bills, her sister's new make-up set, and her brother's new PC.

The one thing never answered, is....

Why did they not like this man?

———

Y/n felt a change in the atmosphere, she turned around to look at the bed.

Todoroki had been trying to climb down to get to her, he was about halfway down when she turned. He just hung on for dear life.

"What are you doing?" Y/n chuckled, looking at the smaller boy.

"... Nothing...?" He said, making it sound more like a question than a statement.

"Sure, so you aren't climbing down the side of the bed?" She asked, getting up. She noticed him flinch and sat on the floor.

"Uhh... mmmmm... would you be mad, Sweets?" He asked, making sure she wasn't mad.

"No, do you need help?" She asked, noticing his hands fidgeting.

".. Maybe? I was trying to be independent.." He said, looking at the blanket as she moved closer.

"Uh-huh.. What are we doing today, Hun?" Y/n asked, moving her hand underneath the boy.

"I don't know, being here with you is enough," He said, a big smile plastered on his face.

That's it for now my wires, have sweet dreams wherever you are!!