Bored

——With Y/n and Todoroki——

"What's the plan, for today?"

"Watch a few movies, unless you wanted to do something else."

"What about the schoolwork you missed?"

"That can wait, I mean, we have 3 more weeks left until we go back."

"Mmm."

"Something tells me, that you actually like schoolwork."

"Maybe, maybe not. You're not going to get a real answer."

"Uh-huh. What movie first?"

"Frozen."

"Wha-"

"Frozen."

"Why-"

"Frozen."

"Alri-"

"Frozen"

"Todo. I'm getting to it. I'm taking the popcorn out first, then I'll play Frozen, alright?"

"Alright."

BEEP
BEEP
BE- 

"Frozen or Frozen 2?"

"Frozen."

"Understood........ and play!"

—Meanwhile in another universe—

Mangle sat on her couch, phone in hand. She had to admit, her power was strange, but she was ok with that.

She was currently on her phone, scrolling through music. When her reminder went off.

'TAKE MEDS'

She looked at it, then got up. She walked to the kitchen but stopped in the bathroom.

When she was done and washed her hands, she continued to the kitchen. She grabbed her medicine bottle, opened it, and took out 3 pills. She put one back in, as she only needed 2.

Mangle walked to the refrigerator and grabbed her Root Beer, opened it took a few sips, then took her meds.

She looked back at her phone, then swiped the reminder. She was tired, but couldn't sleep.

Mangle thought about what to do.

Bother others? Nah.

"Never gonna gi-" She heard her phone singing, a call from her mother.

"Hello?" Mangle answered, trying not to sound annoyed.

"1. Lose the attitude. 2. What are you doing right now?" Her mother asked.

"Well, 1. I didn't have an attitude, not I do. 2. I'm hanging out with my friends. Why?" She lied, she never hung out with friends.

"Your sister needs a ride. Can yo-" Her mother started, being cut off by Mangle.

"No. Point-blank. No. I'm not driving 45 minutes there, giving her a ride, and coming back here. Especially when I have company." Mangle said, explaining herself.

"Well. Now you do, so do it. Or I'm calling your father." She said as Mangle felt a shiver go down her spine.

"..." Mangle couldn't talk. Her father scared her, after what he did.

"Good. Bye." Her mother could be heard, as the call ended.

The last time she was with her father, he was cleaning his gun. As he waited for the food to get done cooking.
––
"Any relationships, recently?" He asked, glancing at her.