Car Ride

9th attempt:

Kirishima started the car and drove off. Kaminari was being a pain in Bakugou's butt until Jiro knocked the wind out of the man. Mina was listing fast-food places until the group could decide on where to eat.

"What about Pizza? I mean, we haven't had any since the party." Jiro said, throwing out her idea.

"Yea! And that was months ago!" Kami agreed, leaving it up for the other 3 to decide.

"Yea, I'm fine with that," Kiri said, as he stopped at the red light.

"Me too, what about you Bakubabe?" Mina said as everyone turned to look at the teen.

"Tch! Whatever. Order it takeout. The damned nerd needs to eat." Bakugou said, rolling his eyes.

"It's settled then! Pizza! We'll get it from Big Julius, got that Kiribabe?" Mina asked the driver.

"Got it!" Kiri said as he continued driving.

——–

Bakugou reached up to his hair, the others were talking while waiting for the pizza.

"Mmm," Deku groaned, annoyed to be woken up. Bakugou ignored the greenette, and grabbed him.

"おい! 私を放して!" Deku shouted, gaining the attention of the others.

"I'm not letting you go! We're about to eat." Bakugou said, the others were staring in amazement. Deku was so small, about the size of Bakugou's pointer finger.

"私はあなたが食べ物を作っていると思いましたか?" Deku asked, still speaking Japanese. (Had to say it for you guys!)

"Well, that's what you get for thinking. Besides, we'll be in the car for another hour or so." Bakugou said, his normal attitude coming back to life.

"Woah... Midoriya? What happened?" Kaminari asked looking at the smaller male.

"We don't know" Deku answered, as Bakugou placed him on his shoulder.

"Oh! Thanks!" Kiri said as he grabbed the pizzas and handed them to Mina. Bakugou grabbed his phone out of his pocket and opened up his messages.

He had many messages from his mother and father.

—Time Skip—

"We're here! Ms. Midoriya's!" Kiri said as he turned the car off.

"Yea!" Kaminari exclaimed, as he made his way over Jiro and out of the car. Bakugou grabbed Deku and shoved him into his pocket.

"Let's go!" Mina exclaimed as she ran inside, still holding the pizzas.

Kaminari helped Jiro out of the car, and Kirishima waited for Bakugou to get out.

"Last one there has to prank call Mr. Aizawa!" Kami said as he ran.

"You good, Bakubro?" Kiri asked, noticing the slight hesitation in the other.

"Yea, why wouldn't I be?" Bakugou answered, his attitude evident.

"You just seem, skeptical, is all," Kiri added, slowly picking up his slow pace.

"I'm not doing that shit. The damned nerd is in my pocket." Bakugou said, feeling slight movement.

"Alright, but we still better hurry. They might eat every slice of pizza." Kiri said, quickly making his way up the stairs.

"Whatever." Bakugou sighed, as he placed his hand over Deku.

Good day my wires, and maybe another chapter later. If I do another one it will be on Y/n and Todoroki.