Really?

HELLO MY LITTLE WIRES!!!

I wanna know how many of you I managed to piss off 😁 this is not about Deku, or Bakugou.. But the other duo, can you guess who?

Todoroki?
Y/n?

Yep! This will let you know what's going on with them, since they've been quiet.

The song can relate to the story a bit.. but mainly to Y/n if so. Anyways, you ready?

I sure hope you are, so at least one of us is ready for the other to type their hands into retirement.. I wish..

"Where are you? We need to go.." Todoroki said, his voice quiet.

"..." Y/n didn't respond, her littles had come back. Todoroki wasn't prepared for it, and when it happened, they weren't near her meds.

Y/n thought they were playing hide-and-seek, but they weren't. Todoroki was trying to find the smaller girl, and leave. You see, this big asshole said that Todoroki had to go to dinner tonight. The consequences for not, were undetermined.

"The games over, I give up.. You're too good to play this game with, you always win!" Todoroki said, if he couldn't find her. He would make sure she found him.

He heard the little pitter patter of her small feet making contact with the floor as she ran. She jumped at his leg, barley reaching his ankle, her feet still on the floor.

He bent over, picking her up.

"Now, are you ready to go? We're going to play the quiet game when I walk out of this door. Ready?" He asked, making sure she understood. He treated her more like a kid.. like she was his kid.. but he loved her, he always did, since he saw her for the first time.

"YAY!" Y/n yelled, her hands, fists, as they pumped into the air. Celebrating a victory, for what? He didn't know.

He placed her in his breast pocket, and walked out the door. She was quieter than before, but she could just be taking the game seriously.. again.

-----

When they got there, the asshole, and Todoroki's siblings were sitting. They waited for him to get there before they ordered.

"You're late." The asshole said, as Todoroki sat down.

"Father. At least you came!" Fuyumi said, her positive attitude shining brightly.

"Yea, I almost didn't" Todoroki said, as he felt the smaller girl shift in his pocket. She had eaten before they got in the car.

"..." Endeavor sat in silence. He was beyond pissed-off. He knew something was up, but he wanted to talk about it in private.

339 words total written for the chaper bit.

That's not a whole lot, I mean, some of the other chapters have a little over 1,000 words.. Imma end it here, I need sleep.. I'm beyond overworked, and stressed. But this helps calm me down! So if you see more chapters pop up before Saturday, you know why! Anyways..

I thought you left.. I guess not

Come on, how long are you gonna do this?

There, clicking that button for a whole minute.. Goodnight/Good morning/Good evening/Good afternoon!! I'll see you, my little wires, later.. probably.. Good Night!!