A/N

Just so everyone reading this knows

Just so everyone reading this knows.. this is the plan, for this Saturday!! If I don't stay true to this, blow my phone up, please.. so I can update it...

My friends know how much I procrastinate.. my family knows how much of a problem it is.. But I wanna change that! I wanna be on top of something and I choose this!

I was very excited, when I started writing this. I didn't think it would be as popular as it was, as quick as it was.. and I've explained this before (I think), but the reason I'm writing this is to give you all something of interest. I, myself, was looking for a Giant Deku x Shrunken Bakugou, and I couldn't find anything!!! So I want people to see this and get inspired by it, just so we can create many versions of this, so other's can read it, and get inspired aswell!

I was inspired by my oldest sister, she said, "With enough practice you can get better and better at it, and exceed other's." My goal for this is to get better at writing, and understand what the people want. So I could possibly be a writer when I grow up, part time though, from what my family says, they don't pay very well. I respect that, but it will give me something to do in my free time.

So, I inspire you, to take interest and continue to spread this! Just like the Undertale community, they took many things, and made it work! That's what I want to do.

With Love,
Mangle