Yes!

After Deku found out where Bakugou was, he sent the coordinates straight to Todoroki. Then, the two and the rest of the class(all but two) got together, and left quickly.

(Todoroki and his family were on their way back from their trip)

The villains had gotten their target, and were hoping to get good profit out of it. The sweet smell of his blood, his bite-sized height, everything. Over ¥900,000,000, just to keep him. Even more to eat him.

The Heroes in training, observed. Many went in, and went out as if they were drunk. Deku knew he had to be careful, but he needed to get in there.

"I'll draw them out. You guys hold them off, I need to get Kacchan! It's my fault he's in this mess, and it's me to get him out of it!" Deku said, leaving and doing his part. Toga, Dabi, and Shigaraki ran outside, leaving Kurogiri by himself.

The class quickly took action, and fought the villains.

"DEKU!! GO!!" Uraraka yelled, trying to hold back the girl she secretly loved.

Deku nodded and ran inside. Kurogiri stood at the bar, he glanced up, then put a juice carton on the table.

"You're too young for alcohol, what'll it be" He said, he didn't mind the hero being there, as long as his bar wasn't destroyed.

"Uh..." Deku was confused, what was going on with the villain.

"You're fine to be here, any hero is. Just don't destroy the bar, and we're all good." He said, keeping his voice monotone. He could sense Aizawa nearby, and didn't want to do anything that could cause the hero to show.

"Could I just.." Deku started, but stopped when the portal man looked at him.

"Sure.. doesn't bother me any, but sure does bother you. New to it?" He asked, noticing Deku's eyes change from emerald green, to blood red, and back.

Deku nodded his head, then walked towards his smaller classmate. Deku undid the chains, and held Bakugou firmly in his hands.

"If he's going to be like that for a while, then you should learn how to restrain yourself. Practice for 10 minutes, then 20, then 40, then 80, and continue on. It'll help, but it's going to take time, and trust. He doesn't have trust, so start with that." Kurogiri said, opening the back door for the young hero.

".. thanks.. COME ON GUYS!! I GOT HIM!" Deku yelled to the others, as he jumped to the roof of a building and ran away.

2/6

As I'm writing this, my eyes are crossing.. so I think I am weak... sleep is for the weak, and I am weak.... good night peps! Wherever you are, I'm here.. probably sleeping but here..