Damned Nerd..

For the Hawks Simps out there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"The hell are you doing?" Bakugou asked, watching Deku do some workouts.

"Training? So I can get a handle on my quirk." Deku explained, starting his round of push-ups.

"Yea, well, you're NOT getting in my bed without bathing." Bakugou said, turning his gaze to his current homework.

"I know." Deku said, starting his plank.

----

"Are you done yet?" Bakugou asked as he finished the last problem.

"Yea, why?" Deku asked before squeaking as a giant hand came rushing towards him.

"The hell was that?!" Bakugou exclaimed, his voice low enough to not hurt the others' ears.

"You scared me!!" Deku shouted back, avoiding eye contact.

"Tch, whatever." Bakugou said as he stood up.

Bakugou walked to the bathroom with spare clothes for him and Deku. He figured he may as well shower as Deku was, giving the tiny cold water.

--After Bakugou finished showering--

"Are you done yet? You damned nerd." Bakugou asked, staying hidden by the curtain.

"Yes!" Deku shouted, just barely being heard.

"Turn around and change." He said, peaking his head out, then his body.

".. Are you done, Kacchan?" Deku asked, slightly turning around.

He turned back the way he was facing upon seeing his friend naked from the waist down.

"No. So fucking wait." Bakugou said back, glaring at the smaller male.

--Bedtime--

Bakugou laid fast asleep, with Deku on his pillow.

Deku laid on his back, staring at the ceiling. He couldn't help but have his mind wonder, a very dangerous thing for him to do.

After a while of thinking, he glanced over to his childhood friend. Bakugou looked peaceful. He didn't have a scowl on his face like he normally did. He seemed comfortable, as if he was having the best dream of his life.

In reality, Bakugou was having a very confusing dream.

----

He was in a house, with 6 kids, cooking lunch.

Some of the kids looked like him, and Deku, or had both traits. He couldn't talk, so he couldn't ask what the hell was happening.

He heard the sound of a door open and close. Then, he watched the 6 children get up and charge at the intruder.

Bakugou watched as an older looking Deku walked up, with the kids up his butt. Telling him to "tell us what happened!" To which they got a chuckle.

"Go on, I'll tell you during dinner. Just let me rest for a bit.. Today was exhausting!" Deku said, patting each kids head.

He then made his way over into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around Bakugou's waist.

"Did they behave, Kacchan?" He asked, hiding his face in the other's neck.

"Yes, now go rest if you're that tired. Don't need you getting sick." Bakugou said, though he didn't.

"Awww, won't you tag along? I'll be so lonely without you, I need my big bear!" Deku wined, moving his hands further down.

"Some other time, the kids are still here. what happened?" He asked as Deku raised his head and gave a confused look.