Eh..

Exams are a pain in my butt...

Tuesday was 1st and 7th hour, Wednesday(today) was 2nd and 6th hour, Thursday will be 3rd and 5th hour, and Friday, the half-day, will be 4th hour.

Sounds easy, right?

Yea!

Until you remember who you have 5th hour with, and want nothing more than to curl up into a ball and cease to exist!

Background: I'll make it short.

I'm being bullied in my 5th-hour class, before you guys say anything, I've reported it.

"I'll have a talk with them, possibly when I get back from this little field trip I have with the football team" Is all I was told, before being sent back to class.

They still throw things at me, call me names, and blame everything they do on me. Our teacher doesn't care all too much though, so I get in trouble for their sh**.

I just want this all to be over, I need more sleep... I have only been getting 2 hours of sleep, and that's me rounding. Up. From 21.

1 hour and 21 minutes of sleep is all I've gotten last night.

What doesn't help, is that someone I know keeps taking a conversation, and making it revolve around them. Just. By. Saying.

"Oh! And that's why when I get home I'm gonna Kill myself!"

It's not funny, I should know. I'm not sure what to do, I've told them to quit it, multiple times. But yet, they still do it.

I've told myself, point-blank, if they say it again. I'm leaving the table, and my friends there, to go be with my other friends.

It might be harsh, but hey! I told them to quit it, and they didn't. They're going to deal with the consequences.

Whether I lose a close friend, or not.

Also, I don't know if Imma update Saturday, I'll try and get some sleep tonight.. and write a chapter in my spare time, then hold onto it until Saturday, so all I have to do is hit 'PUBLISH' in the top right corner.

Goodnight my little wires, have sweet dreams and do well on your Leap/Exams/Tests.

Mangle out, well for now...