oh no..

Bakugou hung the phone up, almost immediately

Bakugou hung the phone up, almost immediately. He was annoyed more then he was when he found out Deku made it into UA.. Something was different, off.. even, he wanted answers. The more he thinks about it, Deku kept mumbling.. 'schedule, schedule, schedule, work, work, work, sleep, sleep, sleep, school, school, school, train, train, train' so on and so on.. he wanted to know what happened.

But..

He can't..

Deku would shrug it off..

Act like nothing was said..

Change the subject..

---A-few-hours-later---

Bakugou fell asleep, and was startled awake when the sound of a window opening rung through the room. Then, the closet door opened, but a pile of clothes covered him.

"Oh~ Dabi look!" A female voice said. The sound of steps getting closer scared the small teen.

"It's a shirt. Do you even know why we're here? Not for this kid. Atleast.." Dabi said, pulling the girl away.

"But-!" Toga was cut off.

"No buts. Crusty sent us here for that french-kid, or whatever it's name was" Dabi said. He started to get annoyed with this mission.

"Awww.. just one! Please~" Toga begged, using her crazed puppy eyes. Dabi looked at her.

"No." He said, and pulled her out the window, closing it.

After a few minutes, Bakugou unlocked the phone, and called Todoroki.

"Bakugou"
"Todoroki"

"Hello?"

"..."

"Hello? Anyone there?"

"TODOROKI!"

'call ended'

Todoroki froze. He called Mina.

"Todoroki"
"Mina"

"Yo! Yo! Hey Todoroki!"

"IS MIDORIYA WITH YOU!?"

"Hold on a sec.. Hello?"

"MIDORIYA! SOMETHING HAPPENED TO BAKUGOU!! SOMETHING SERIOUS!"

"WHAT?!?!?! I'M TRACKING HIM RIGHT NOW! I'LL SEND YOU THE COORDINATES!"

'call ended'

What'll happen? Find out! 1/6. Stay tuned! And for my friend, sleep is for the weak!!