Hawks!!

"Are you ready for class?"

".."

"Tamaki? Hey, you don't have to hide.. if you want to, I can put you in my pocket or my desk. Do you want me to do that?"

"..yeah.."

"Alright, up you go!"

"!!"

"Now, let's get on with class!"

----

"Class dismissed."

"Oh, oh, oh! Mirio! Hey, how have you been? I've been really worried!"

"Oh, Hey, I've been quite alright! Why were you worried?"

"Yea, Yea, I can't find Tamaki! And you were out!! I was worried that something had happened!!"

"Well, I'm just fine! I'm sure Tamaki is, too!"

"Yea, you're right! Tamaki can defend himself! He's super strong!"

"Yes, he is."

"Oh my!! Mirio, your face is getting red.. are you getting sick!? Let me check!!"

"No, no, I'm fine. Really!"

--

Nejire brought her hand to her friend's forehead as he tried to back away.

"Mirio! Come on!!" Nejire complained, pulling her hand back and pouting.

"Nejire, I'm fine, really!" Mirio insisted. He felt movement on top of his head.

"If you say so.. oh, oh, will you come with me to see if Tamaki is back yet!" Nejire asked, the smile on her face growing.

"Sure, but let me get something from my dorm first," Mirio said, then walked off.

Mirio made his way out of the classroom and to his dorm. On his walk, he saw Bakugou and ran up to him.

"Bakugou! Hey!" Mirio said, patting the younger male's back.

"THE HELL, DO YOU WANT!?!" Bakugou shouted, glaring daggers at the taller male.

"Just to talk, why?" Mirio said, reaching his hand to his hair.

"H-Hey, Mirio!" Deku shouted upwards, gaining the others' attention.

"Hey, Deku! Didn't think I'd see you here, and I'm not alone." Mirio said, holding his hand open to reveal Tamaki.

"Hey, Tamaki!" Deku shouted, waving his hand to the other smaller male.

".." Tamaki didn't say anything, just shyly waved back.

----With Mangle----

"So, does it hurt when you travel like you do?" Hawks asked, trying to spike up a conversation.

"Kinda? I've gotten used to it, but my body glitches out and moves like it's not supposed to. So, I guess it hurts a lot. When I first did it, I couldn't move for a week.. It hurt way too much, but now, it doesn't hurt like that!" Mangle explained, still vibrating.

"Mmmm, how many are you sleeping with?" Hawks asked, a slight blush on his face.

"As many as I can! Why, will you be sad because it's not you?" Mangle teased, laughing a bit.

"What? No, I mean. You have so many, so I don't know how you're going to sleep with all of them." Hawks explained as he opened the door to her dorm room.

"Uh-huh, sure." Mangle sighed as she plopped the bags down. "Did you want to go back with me or something? Is that why you asked?"

"Hmm, oh.. uhhh.. I don't know, you told me you've never traveled with someone, so I guess I got curious.." Hawks said, his face redder than red.