With Deku

*Literally me and my friend! But I'M THE SHORT ONE!!! so my threat is. "Well say goodbye to your TOES!" Then on and on..

If you couldn't tell, this is with Deku. Takes place after the texting scene, and Deku's picture is, Bakugou standing next to a small barn fire in the middle of Deku's room, with all this crap covering the floor. And the reason for it is... Because it's Deku.

Deku put his phone in his pocket, as he stood up. He swiftly picked Bakugou up and extinguished the flame before it could get worse.

Bakugou was not pleased, yelling about how hard it was (😏) to light the flame without his quirk.

Deku rolled his eyes, the feeling of hunger hit him in a second. Both boys jumped to the sound of Deku's stomach. Bakugou rolled his eyes, as Deku looked in his direction.

"Fuck off" He said, as he glared at the other.

"It's not anyone will see" The other said, trying to get the other to agree.

"And if Pikachu is there? What then?" He asked.

"Their all out, Denki, Kirishima, and Sero are out eating. The girls are all shopping, and the others are visiting their parents. Come on Kacchan! For me?" Deku said, giving the smaller male his puppy eyes.

Bakugou, finding it hard to look away, agreed. Deku was more than happy, but the reason was unknown to Bakugou.

⚠️Vore⚠️

Deku held Bakugou up above his head, Bakugou was confused, but fear surrounded him quickly. Deku opened his mouth, and dropped the smaller male.

Bakugou landed on Deku's tounge. Before he could regain his thoughts, he was pressed against the roof of his mouth.

Bakugou tried to grab the wild tounge, each attempt was failed as he played with him.

Deku enjoyed Bakugou's taste, caramelized sugar was just so good to be true. Not too sour, not too sweet. Deku loved it, he could fell the smaller male trying to stabilize himself but to no avail. Just then something clicked in Deku's head, and his vision was black. His eyes turned red, and he started playing more with Bakugou.

Bakugou caught on quickly, he knew he was safe, but doubt started to fill his thoughts. Just then everything stopped, and gravity shifted. Bakugou started to panic more now, he wasn't sure what was going to happen.

In a swift movement, Bakugou was swallowed by his classmate. He landed In a spacious area, pressure was put on one spot, and a voice was heard.

"Kacchan?.. A- are you o-okay?" Deku asked, his voice laced with worry.

"Tch. Yea, I'm fine!" He yelled, in reality he was anything but fine. He was scared, but too prideful to admit it.

-With Todoroki and Y/N-

"This?" Todoroki asked, he was trying to dress casually. But needed assistance.

".. No.. Try... an oversized shirt and baggy pajama pants, that's what wear!" Y/N said, trying to suggest ideas.

UNTIL NEXT TIME PEEPS!!!
Yea, I was busy the whole day. Finding a dress online, going to stores for shoes, and random flirts with my friend.. I got kinda worried some point in the flirts...

I JUST REMEMBERED I HAVE FREAKING HOMEWORK!! SHOOT!!! well, too late to do it now.. I'll do it in the morning.

Gn my fellow readers.