Sleeping

The fire died down, Bakugou had noticed the moment the temperature started to drop. Deku's thumb laid on the smaller males back idly, his eyes crossing.

".. Deku" Bakugou said, his voice laced with tiredness. Deku snapped out of his trance and looked down, a small and comforting smile evident on his face.

"Yes, Kacchan?" Deku asked, wanting nothing more than to help his friend.

"..." Bakugou said nothing, he looked up and locked eyes with the greenette. He yawned, and looked down again.

"Alright, let's get some rest" Deku said, the smile becoming a smirk. He slowly stood up, feeling his joints pop and crack, he started walking to his tent.

He set Bakugou down on on the lamp, and turned it on. Then, Deku got comfortable in his sleepingbag. He looked over to Bakugou, who was falling forward, passing out, then, snapping out of it, and again, and again, and so on and so forth.

Deku finally got comfortable, then carefully picked up Bakugou, and set him on his chest. Deku reached over, and turned the lamp off. He decided, that he had enough thinking for the day, and that he should get some sleep. He did deserve it after all, didn't he? After all, listen to the sound of the river, the nature all around. It was peaceful.

— °-° —

Deku woke up, he felt more weight on his chest than he did last night. He opened his eyes and...

"KACCHAN!" Deku yelled, staring at the ash blonde hair that lay in front of him. His face was brighter than a tomato.

Deku reached his hand up slowly, and placed it on the mop of hair that lay on him. He played with it, it put him at ease, like any stress he had before, was gone.

Then, Bakugou's hand moved, up to Deku's face. It just rested on top his face, twitching every few minutes.

315 words. Y'all better be happy.. 3 chapters, in a day... wow.. I need a life. Like really.. Grammarly says there's no mistakes, so if you find one, you know what to do ^w^ goodnight, I have school.. 6:51 p.m here.. gn!!