The Trip

I saw this sign a few years ago, and found it in my camera roll. I thought everyone reading this should know about it! I'll try making this one longer..

As Todoroki was finishing packing, he picked up Y/N and placed her in his pocket. The only sound she made was a squeak of suprise.

Todoroki took his suitcase, placed it on the floor, grabbed his phone and headphone, and left. He called his sister to see where they were meeting up at, and Enji had decided that he would get the limbo to pick up his children and then head to the airport.

The ride was uncomfortable for the small person, Todoroki's hand held her in a 'protective boyfriend' way. She didn't mind, but she was bored. She made this known to the male by, tapping some small beats on his hand. (I do this alot.. my English 1 teacher finds it very annoying, but she noticed my grades go up and let me alone)

She stopped when his hand was removed, and conversations started. She learned more about his siblings, and peeked a sneak peek at them. She noticed how quiet it had gotten when Endeavor got in. The conversations were started and ended by him. Todoroki's phone started to buzz, signaling he was receiving texts. He reached his hand in his pocket once more, patted Y/N's head, and took his phone.

Somewhere along the way she had fallen asleep, and woke up on a nightstand. In the bed next to her, Todoroki laid, staring at his phone. The sound of a doorknob clicking made Y/N freak out. Todoroki looked over to her, and gave her a reassuring look. Natsuo walked in.

"Hey, father says lights out" He said, he glanced at the small girl, "I thought you'd be asleep still.. guess that's what I get for thinking, anyways night bro, Night Inei!"

-Inei is your last name-

"Night" Todoroki said, turning his phone off and charging it.

"N-Night!" Y/N said, loud enough for Natsuo to hear. He smiled, closed the door, and walked away.

"Do.. How do you want to sleep? There or?.." Todoroki questioned, not sure how to go about this. Y/N was confused for a second, then said something, she wished she didn't.

"I-I'm fine here.." Todoroki nodded, turning the lamp off, and situated himself so he was comfortable.

--Middle of the night--

Y/N woke up shivering. 'They must really like the cold weather' She thought, as she stood up. Her eyes adjusted to the dark room, she could see Todoroki sound asleep in the bed. She walked to the edge of the nightstand, closer to the bed, and measured the distance. She could make it, if she had a running start. She backed up, stopped, and ran to the edge, jumping last second.

She landed with a roll, the crisp cold air hit her like vertigo. She looked around again, Todoroki was laying on his side, his opened hand a few feet away. She looked around once more, and ran to the warm hand. She jumped on it like it was her only way to survive. She crawled to the center and huddled up in the warmth. She fell asleep quickly, thanks to the warmth.

But, Todoroki had woken up. He felt a very, very, cold being climb on his hand. When his eyes finally adjusted he saw the culprit. He was suprised to see how peaceful she looked, a goddess of nature surrounded by her creations. His heart started to beat faster, as he forgot how to breathe. She was so cute so, he grabbed his phone. He turned the brightness down all the way, so it wouldn't wake the little one. He took a picture of her and sent it to Deku.

--Texting--
'Kk' - Izuku
'Kk' - Todoroki
--------

*picture*

'Adorable😍'

'How's it going for you?'

'My room is a mess now..'

'What happened'

*picture*

'That explains it'

'Yea.. how's your trip? Having fun?'

'It's 9:20p.m over here, what time is it there?'

'Oh!'

'11:20a.m over here'

'What all is going on in class?'

'Not much, we're all training and that's it..'

'Ok, well have fun'

'I'll try.. Goodnight!'

'Night'

--Texting over--

Todoroki put his phone down, and went back to sleep. This time he held Y/N to his chest, as he lay on his back.

734 words ↑

So, was this one better? Or do you want me to focus more on Izuku and Bakugou?

I really think this was better, since it was longer and all.. and as I think more about it, this is the best writing I've done, and I'm failing English! If my friends saw this they'd agree.. at least the three I have English and Algebra with, same three people.. 805 words