Chapter 4

London

"So look these are the properties that are available within your pay range." My real estate agent said showing me different pictures on her computer. We were at Starbucks.

"I like the 3rd one you showed me. It's bigger and has 2 floors. My Beauty Shop is gonna have nail techs, lash techs, hairstylists, estheticians, food, and a bar on both floors. That's why I'm naming it The One Stop Beauty Shop." I said smiling I was already imagining how everything would look.

"Alright I'm gonna email you the address so we can go view it this Friday around 12pm is that okay?"

"Yes Gianna that's perfect!! Thankyou for showing me so many properties until I finally saw the one I wanted." I shook her hand.

"It's no problem London. That's my Job. I'll see you Friday." She got all her belongings and left out. I sipped my coffee. I've dreamed of this moment for forever an it's finally here and I did it on my own.

"So you gone let me take you to the movies or what?" I had been on the phone with Jayceon for the last ten minutes, and he was begging to take me out.

"Yes Jaceyon oh my goodness I will go to the movies with you, but you know I don't like being in public with you because of Justice so I swear to god if she catches us and tries me. I'm going to hit her okay?" I was serious.

"Chill baby she wouldn't even get the chance to get that close to you. I'll meet you there at nine don't be late." I hung up. It was going on eight now.

I got up and took a quick shower after I was done drying off I put on some lotion. I threw on a blue tight fitted V neck shirt and some ripped jeans with my white Christian Dior slides.

I went to the bathroom to do my makeup, I went for a natural look. I styled my straight hair in a half up half down style with some cute swooped baby hairs. I cleaned up around my room a little and then I put on my L necklace, ankle bracelet, and big silver hoop earrings. I looked good.

I was half way through my blunt when I heard my mom call me down stairs.

"What?" I walked in the living room smoking my blunt.

"I need Five Hundred dollars." She put out her cigarette.

"And I needed to be at home when I was twelve not in no damn foster care until I was eighteen." I said throwing shade.

"You lucky I letcho ass come back when you turned eight-teen. Otherwise you would've been out here on the streets, dead, or in jail."

"So let me get this straight you deadass was able to get me out but instead you let the system take care of me for six fucking years?" She shrugged her shoulders.

"I didn't have time to take care of you and your grandma didn't want to either so shit. I was a child my damn self." She shrugged her shoulders.

"And you wonder why I don't got no respect for you. I swear to god I'll be out of here in the next three months and you won't ever have to worry about me again Teresa. I was living with different strangers do you know what I went through? You're so selfish!" I screamed at her before going back upstairs to get my purse, keys, and phone.

"Damn you look good London." Jaceyon said while we were in line waiting to get popcorn.

"Damn Jay how many times you gonna say it? Thankyou though." He smiled and kissed my neck.