Chapter 13

Asad

"What was that about you never pull out." Jade asked looking at me strange.

"I forgot how good it feel." I said lying. I couldn't risk having two kids an I wasn't nutting in Jade until I knew for sure if I had a baby on the way or not.

"Don't do that shit anymore and where are you going now?" Jade asked as I got up going into the bathroom. We had just finished fucking. She didn't have any classes today.

"To take a shower you know I gotta hit these streets. I got a meeting with Legend."

"Why don't you just say your Dad? I wish I had that kind of bond with my family. He passed both of his businesses down to you an Akeem that must be nice."

"You got us Jade we are your family an as long as you got me you won't ever need for shit." She got out the bed with the covers wrapped around her body. She was insecure about her body for some reason.

She only let me see it when we fucking, an it's always been like that. We don't even take showers together because of it.

"You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. I'm so happy I met you in High-school because there's no telling where I would be right now." She kissed my arm and gave me a hug walking back in the room and taking the sheets off the bed to wash them.

I wasn't in love with Jade the way she was in love with me I was at one point in time. Don't get me wrong I love her, but after a few years shit gets old.

Her mom and dad are in prison for life for murdering her little sister, so she lived with her Grandparents all four years of Highschool, but her Grandma died from a Heart attack due to stress her junior year.

Jade couldn't juggle taking care of her grandpa and going to school at the same time so she had to send him to a Nursing Home, then she moved in with me and my parents our senior year and we've been together ever since.

When I went to prison for those two years she stayed with my mom and Legend and waited for me instead of going to College. I even offered to pay for everything just like I'm doing now but she said she didn't wanna go.

I got in the shower thinking about the Doctors appointment with London this morning. I can't respect her until I know if it's mine or not which is why I don't care how I come at her. For all I know she could be playing me and you don't smile in the enemy's face.

I told her Ian want shit to do with her until I get the results. I can't risk Jade finding out about this shit. At least not now cause I know eventually she will find out.

"We finna start getting people out here on the blocks and start supplying for the Niggas that sell weed, pills, and crack out here." Legend said smoking a cigarette.

"You sure Legend? The whole point of being connects for other states was so we wouldn't have to deal with the law in our own State." Akeem said beating me to it.

"Yeah I know, but these streets is dry an it's so many young niggas lookin for a come up. It's so much money out here that we passing by everyday."

"What about the people that do supply to these niggas? They been doin this shit we can't just come take they customers and blocks." I said.

"Why not? Who the fuck gone stop us? Don't tell me you gettin scared on me Son." He laughed.

"Nah Ian never scared and you know that, but don't nobody got time be looking over they back twenty four seven."