Chapter 6

London

I woke up under some big ass arms with tattoos all over them. I forgot this nigga came over, woke me up outta my good ass sleep, and fucked the shit out of me.

I tried to get up, but his grip got tighter, "Where you going?" I felt the vibration of his voice on the back of my neck giving me chills. Right along with his hard ass dick. That shit was turning me on.

"Not you trying to stop me from getting up, but I'm going to the bathroom to take a shower."

"Let's take one together I know you feel this shit." He pressed his dick up against my ass.

"Asad what is this? We barely know each other but fucking like we go together, then you said you had a bitch." I got up and stretched.

"We just fucking around I damn sure can't go with no hoe." I sucked my teeth.

"Nigga get the fuck out." I walked into my bathroom and looked at my fucked up ass hair. It was no longer a silk press. I brushed my teeth and Asad's tall ass came in.

"I just be talking shit. If I thought you was a hoe I wouldn't fuck yo fine ass the way I do."

"Stop calling me that shit I don't like it." I rinsed my mouth out and went to go start my shower.

"It's aight you my lil hoe. While you fucking me you better not be fucking nobody else." He grabbed a spare tooth brush and started brushing his teeth.

"Nigga you crazy, you got a whole girlfriend I can fuck whoever I want." I got in the shower letting the hot water hit my body. Damn this shit felt good. I let my hair get wet as I felt my curls coming back.

I watched as Asad got in with me. His dick wasn't even all the way hard yet an it was still big.

"I thought I told you to leave." I folded my arms looking up at him.

"I dismiss myself. You got all that mouth but so little." He picked me up an our lips came crashing together. I was starting to catch feelings only because of how good he fucks me though.

He slid his tongue in my mouth an our heads moved all over the place kissing each other. He finally slid me down on his dick and bounced me up and down making me moan so loud an uncontrollably.

"Damn bitch you been M.I.A  since the mansion party. I heard you almost fought Lexi, Asad's fine ass little sister." We were eating Chinese.

"Girl only cause she started talking shit when she saw me come out the bathroom with Asad." I ate my chicken wings.

"Come again say what? Asad fucked you?" She asked in an offensive tone.

"Fuck you say it like that for?" I scrunched my face up.

"No offense but you a hoe I mean I am too but Asad is up there with the big dogs. Quality dick an a getting money ass nigga. His kids, kids gone be straight. He need a bitch on his level." She ate her noodles.

"Okay and? I get money too an I'm opening up my own One Stop Beauty Shop you know that."

"Yeah your lil shop cool an all, but I'm just saying sis you ain't on his level mindset wise. He need a grown ass woman, not somebody that still live under their mama." She said throwing shade.

"Bitch I live with her by choice, if I wanted to move out today I can. Humble yourself bitch cause last time I checked you still at home witcha granny."

"Okay girl whatever. I'll talk to you tomorrow. You done been laying up with some super rich dick and done came back a whole new bitch." She grabbed her purse and keys leaving out the restaurant.

What the fuck was that? She mad at me cause I got fucked at a party by a nigga who got a girlfriend? Damn she acting like I said I was dating the nigga. I paid for my food and left.

Asad

"You made sure the right amount of cocaine  got on the different trucks for the different states?" My dad asked. I was up here at our office for our Trucking company. His name was Legend.

"Yeah. Truck one going to Memphis, Truck two going to Colorado, and Truck three going to Cali." I watched him write everything down.

"Okay and how much money is each truck supposed to be bringing back?" He smoked his cigar.

"Fifty thousand from Memphis. Two hundred thousand from Colorado, and three hundred fifty thousand from Cali."

"If Memphis don't get their sells up by the next pick up we not supplying them nomore. We got plenty other connections in other states that wants us to do business with them."

"I was thinking the same thing." I sat down and lit my wood smoking it.

"Enough of the drug talk. How are things with you and Jade? Will your mother an I be getting our grand baby or what?"

"Shit ion know pops. I'm starting to think Ian supposed to have a baby with her. She miscarried when she finally did conceive a baby, and she still don't get pregnant when I nut in her.

"Nah son. She started with you at the bottom she's supposed to give you a baby, be your fiancé and make a beautiful family like me and your mom did."

"Ion know man. Shit ain't been the same with me and Jade. It's like she ain't got no goals or ambition for herself. She just sit at home and leach off of me."

"Offer to start her a business ask her what she likes to do."

"Pops I did. It's always "I don't know" or "that's too much of a big responsibility I can't handle a business on my own" ." I said mimicking her.

"She'll come around don't give up on her Son because she didn't give up on you when you had to do two years in prison after you graduated highschool. She didn't even go off to college she waited for you, just think about it."

I walked in the house with some red roses and a card filled with money. I walked in the living room seeing Jade watching Everybody Hates Chris.

"I got you a gift Jade. I'm sorry for cheating on you." She looked up at me and took the flowers before throwing them on the ground.

"I'll take the money though." She snatched the card and walked upstairs.

"You can use the guest bathroom and you're sleeping on the couch from now on since you wanna sleep with different woman." I heard the bedroom door slam.

I let out a deep breath and went to go take a shower. How she mad at me cause I cheated but she cheated first? I shook my head and took off my clothes getting in the shower.

If she keep this up it ain't gone do nothing but make me keep fucking London.