Chapter 50

The Next Day...

Asad

"When the fuck were you gonna tell me you left London for Jade while she was in labor?"

"Pops chill it ain't even nothing like that Jade got into some shit and called me at two sumn in the morning saying how I need to come get her cause she saw some niggas kill some bitch and they ended up kidnapping her ass."

"What the fuck does that have to do with you missing the birth of your son."

"We was two hours away an I overslept , then I had to drop Jade off at my shit ."

"You fucked her didn't you?"

"Yeah man please don't tell London."

"Hell she knows already! somebody sent her a picture of you and Jade laid up, and when I went over there last night she said she doesn't want you around Loyal nor her an-."

"SHE CANT FUCKING DO THAT,
THATS MY FUCKING SON TOO."

"Aye she said you left her to go
through everything alone and how you weren't there for his first Christm-."

"Not on fucking purpose I could've been with them right now if the bitch wouldn't have told the receptionist to lie cause I know her ass did! She fucking playing with me pops word."

"What you mean?"

I sucked my teeth , "Man the bitch tried to say London wasn't in the system so she wouldn't let me up there, but what other fucking hospital would she go to? So I got mad and knocked all they shit down then that's when I knocked the
police out."

"You Have One Minute Left"

"I don't know son, I'll send you the pictures I took of him last night. I'll see if I can bring him up here for a visitation."

"Pops I am not staying in this bitch for forty five days."

"The call has ended. Goodbye"

I got a message notification on Securus from Legend, an it was a couple of pictures of Loyal.

Damn...

I can't believe this is what I missed out on. My son was Handsome he looked just like me, an I wasn't there to welcome him into this world.

I wiped a tear that fell, ain't no way this lil Nigga making me cry. My brother was the only person that could do that.

I picked the phone up trying to call London, but that shit kept going to voicemail.

I gotta get the fuck outta here.

London

"I can't believe you." Tiara said wiping her tears as we stood outside my apartment for the last time.

"I'm sorry Ti." I held back my tears. Tiara was my only true friend, I'm gonna miss her..

"I was here for you through out this whole journey we've done so much together and now you're just up and leaving it's not like you're just up the street no more London you've really became my Bestfriend for real. Now what am I gonna do? How could you?"

I pulled her into a hug we were both crying our eyes out.

"I can't stay here no more Ti, I'm sorry. I'm gonna miss you and Princess so much. I'm so happy I met you guys." We squeezed each other before letting go.

"I hate you." She joked while wiping her tears.

"I love you, I'm gonna FaceTime you when I get there pooh I promise."

We hugged one last time.

"I love you sis drive safe with my nephew, and please do."

"I will." I got in my car and backed out waving at Tiara as she watched me leave.

This was for the better.

________________________
That's a wrap for book 1 you guys I really hope y'all liked it. I might wait till I complete book 2 before I publish it or I might publish after 10 chapters and just go from there. I love y'all Thankyou for the support and stay tuned for Book 2 ❤️.