Chapter 22

Asad

"That's him right there." I said to Mario as we sat in the car watching this Nigga. Max had already killed Jaceyon, now it's time to scratch Mario off the list along with the others.

"What did he do?" Mario asked looking over at me.

"He owe Legend twenty bands they used to be good friends back in the day, but he been running for bout a year now." I said hitting the wood pulling out the gas station parking lot following him into the woods with my headlights off.

"How he don't hear this car behind him?" Mario asked pulling out his gun.

"Ion know, but come on let's do this." I put my wood out and turned the car off and we got out.

"Aye Shawn you remember me?" We both walked up on him.

"No what's going on? Ion want no problems man." I sucked my teeth

He dropped his beer and started shaking once he realized it was me.

"Look I got Five hundred right now." He said still shaking trying to get the money out his pocket.

"Nah nigga you owe Twenty thousand we loaned you that money to start a business, but you didn't and you been giving us the run around for a lil minute go ahead my friend."

"Please wait no! Asad work something out with m-" Mario aimed his gun in his face and let off two shots making his body drop. Blood splattered all over our clothes.

"Stay right here with him, I'm finna pull the car up."

We poured gasoline on his body and threw a match on him along with our bloody shirts.

We watched him burn and made sure there was no evidence left behind before getting in the car and going back to the Trap House.

"You did good you ain't even hesitate." I said to Mario while counting this money so I could give him his cut.

"This not my first body man I'm from Mexico. I really appreciate you Legend, an Akeem for putting me on. It's helped my family in a tremendous way. Y'all got my loyalty forever." He stuck his hand out for a handshake.

I dapped him up, "You my boy Mario. Thankyou for sitting outside my Babymama shit to make sure that nigga ain't try to take her nowhere." I gave him an extra two bands.

"I told you, you have my loyalty forever mí amigo." I smiled and we finished talking a little more before we both headed home to our family.

"Asad it's going on two in the morning." London said stepping aside letting me in.

"If you let me have my own key we wouldn't have these problems Miss Martinez." She rolled her eyes and closed and locked the door.

"Nah we ain't that cool homeboy." I laughed and followed her to her Bedroom. She had it smelling good in here. Her ass was jiggling even in panties. I can't wait till she let me slide back up in that.

"How you been feeling? You okay?" I sat on her bed and pulled her down on my lap making her get tense and try to get up, but I pulled her back down.

"Relax London." I rubbed my hand across her stomach slowly and closed my eyes listening to her talk while resting my Chin in the crook of her neck.

"Yeah.. I'm okay just been eating a lot and throwing up. Im so ready to get this baby out of me." She stressed leaning her head back on my chest.