Chapter 46

The Next Day...

London

"Happy Birthday baby!" I yelled as Asad walked in. I had a birthday cake with the number two and nine candle lit up and all his gifts were on the table surrounding it along with some balloons.

He smiled walking over to me pulling me into a hug an a kiss.

"I love you, baby Thankyou." He pecked my lips a couple more times.

"I love you too & I hope you like the shoes I got you, you know you picky." I smiled as I watched him go through his gifts.

"You got me everything except for what I wanted." He looked over at me.

"And what was that?"

"Some pussy I been holding out for you. We haven't fucked since Hawaii." He said bluntly licking his lips.

"Okay, come here." I said looking back at him and his dick before walking to the bedroom.

"You ain't gotta tell me twice." He blew his candles out before jogging behind me.

"Uhnn, yesss right there baby." I moaned as Asad hit it from the side giving me every inch.

"Shit London!" He pulled my head back making me kiss him and moan all in his mouth.

"Oh my fucking gosh asadddd." I moaned as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"I missed this pussy." He said grabbing one of my Titties playing with my nipple.

"Asad I can't! Fuck!" I moaned out in pleasure.

"You gone act right for daddy?" He started kissing and sucking on my neck.

"Y-yessss whatever you want baby stopp." I moaned out in pleasure feeling myself about to cry.

I forgot how good his dick was.

"Uh uhn." He said as I tried pushing him out of me.

"Asadddd I can't take it." My mouth was stuck open at this point.

"Yes you can, tell me you sorry for all that crazy shit you did to me." He started going faster.

"I'm sorryyy I'm so sorry daddy Fucckk." I felt myself cumming.

He grabbed my face kissing me with his tongue. I bit on his bottom lip and kissed him.

"Nut in me daddy." I kissed him and we locked eyes.

"That's what you want?" He asked not breaking eye contact continuing to thrust in an out of me.

"Mhhhmm, I love youuu."

"I love you too Babygirl." He kissed me before releasing his nut in me.

Asad
2:30am...

*Incoming call*

"Hello?" I answered in a groggy voice.
"Asad!"

"Who the fuck is this calling me at two sumn in the morning."

"It's Jade! Please come get me I saw some shit I wasn't supposed to see and now these Niggas is after me. I need somewhere to stay I can't stay here anymore!!"

"Man Jade get the fuck off my phone playing ain't nobody finna fall for this bullshit again."

"Asad I'm serious do you want me to die? I know I did some fucked up shit an I'm sorry I know my place now please Asad!" She broke down crying.

"Okay Jade damn just stay there
I'm coming." I hung up.

"Coming where? Asad stop fucking playing with me!" I jumped hearing London's voice.

"I didn't mean to wake you up baby just go back to sleep." I said trying to brush it off.

"No what do you mean you not falling for her bullshit again? You still care about her don't you?" She asked getting angry.

"London I'm not doing this with you right now." I threw on a shirt and some sweats.

"Y'all still messing around huh?" London said getting up out of bed.

"Oh my gosh London no I swear to god, but damn I can't just not go get the girl she in danger." I put my slides on and grabbed my gun.

"What about me!? I'm your babymama I'm due any day now and you're trying to leave me to go save a bitch you messed with for years." She cried.

"I'm coming right back I just gotta see what she got going on and get her somewhere safe." I threw on a hoodie.

"Every time shit starts getting good for us you let this bitch get in between us and ruin it!" She screamed.

"Baby stop please." I grabbed her face making her look at me.

"I love you, I promise I'm coming back an I'm not letting her come in between us." I tried kissing her but she jerked her face out of my hands.

"Fuck you, if you loved me you wouldn't leave me." I walked out our bedroom and down the hall with her behind me.

"London you stressing my fucking Son out just get back in the bed and go to sleep." She was starting to make me mad.

"Today is literally my due date. If my water breaks and you're not back I promise you'll regret it." She said through clenched teeth.

I looked back at her, "It's not gonna break I love you and my son, get some sleep." And with that I left.